So the WMSCOG wants you to believe that God will lie whenever He wants to and we should not question

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Romans 1:19-20

For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For His invisible attributes, namely, His eternal power and devine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, and the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

So much for the whole lying thing! Gods nature is plain, has been shown to us, clearly perceived, ever since the beginning. Man it must really suck to have to try and keep creating ways to con people into believing or staying in the WMSCOG.

Simon
    Participant

I think that verse isn't very good for the whole lying thing at all

However

Titus1:2 in the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time, 3 and which now at his appointed season he has brought to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior,

Hebrews 6:18 God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged.

Joshua
    Participant

Simon, both of these are excellent additions to the fact that God does not lie and it has been so since the beginning. Thank you for your addition. God uses different situations to get His message to us. This post started with me when my son came to me because he needed to prove that he had memorized Romans 1:19-20. As he spoke the words, the words spoke to me. Because of this I shared it with all of you.

Travis
    Participant

How do we translate these scripture in more simple form so that people understand it and dont become pray of organizations such as WMS … 

Joshua
    Participant

How about, "GOD DOES NOT LIE!" If a group wants you to believe He does don't believe it! If you are involved with the group then just leave. Don't wait for an explaination, just leave!

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

They teach members it isok to lie for the glory of god,so they lie to all goverment,police,charity commisioner,schools colledges,family members etc,They force their large group leaders to ask their members what is their salary so that they know they are giving proper thites,Like the deconess from santacruz told me that a brother by the name of rolve from kurla sold his land for 65 lacs and gave 6 lacsas offering because his leader told him he has to give something like 10%.

Sarah2013
    Participant

God cannot lie.

Travis
    Participant

Joshua — these folks at WMSCOG use the Bible to teach others about their hidden agenda. Acording to Christian belief. The Bible is the only true testament of the word of God. Anyone with good knowledge of Ancient history, especially of Chirstianity, knows the Bible has been extensively corrupted. 

this is where the margin of error lies:

Shall we believe in History partially or 100%..??

Shall we continue to put our faith, our trust and our belief in the Bible, and shall we do it partially or 100%..??

Shall we continue to allow organizations such as WMSCOG to play with our faith and fate, because we prefer to belive that the Bible is fact and the true word of God..??

Is searching for the truth, an indvidual choice or shall we chose to find out collectively..??

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.