TIMES SQUARE SIGN (NOOOOOOO!)

• Creator
    Topic
    prtyeyes
    Participant

It has come to my attention that the WMSCOG is now advertising on a billboard in Times Square. It plays videos of  "church" activities, clean-ups etc. Please someone stop them for the love of God! Has anyone else on the east coast or anyone visting New York seen the billboard?

setufree
    Participant

Yes it is true

Joshua
    Participant

Forgive me but this seems like a stupid waste of money for them. The WMSCOG is an organization that is open by invitation only. Have you ever tried to enter into one of their so called churches? I have been to several and not only did I witness security gates and security cameras but they also have people guarding the doors. People are not really welcomed to the WMSCOG unless they have proven to be willing to agree with at least some of the WMSCOG's teachings first. Some of you have witnessed people telling me that I need to come to Zion (their church) and study. Even when I have tried to do this I have been turned away. I know why, it's because I DON'T agree with their interpretation of the Bible and their truth doesn't stand up when placed against the Word of God. Sucks to be them! If these fools want to spend a lot of money tooting their own horn in New York and then continue the way that they have then I say that the fool and his/her money will soon be separated. I guess the frivilous lawsuits are not paying off so they are trying something different. Perhaps they are just doing a copy and shadow thing that other control groups have done. It worked for this other group so it should work for us, right? Copy and shadow.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

For them it is no waste of money because the members give them thites and offerings and it is misused in this way for their puplicity.I remember years back they lost 3 to 4 lac indian rupees with a indian land lord owner in pune India but none of the members knew or even questioned them because their accounts of money is all in secret.Same way in mumbai they brought two floors for their church purpose and wasted arround 6 lacs on repairs in bandra mumbai and left the place in one year still no question asked because the members have no account of the money being collected or spent.When ther is a new church being built members are literally foeced to give some money as constustionfund or provide sum things like AC ,fridge,speakers(sound) chairs,tables etc.or get together as a group and provide.

I just heard a news from the same deconess i meet before telling mr that one of a sister has borrowed money in zion about 10 lacs indian rupees and last week the pastor only gave a serom the whole day that we shoud not borrow money from our brother and sisters.I heard that sister needs the money to buy a hose so she did so.The point here is they have good track on their members but the members dont have any track of the money they are loosing.

Travis
    Participant

I'm starting to think that the world is now facing the true Antichrist with the WMSCOG. Sadly, more and more might join these people looking for a promise of Salvation and eternal life. 

Smurf
    Participant

Travis wrote:

I'm starting to think that the world is now facing the true Antichrist with the WMSCOG. Sadly, more and more might join these people looking for a promise of Salvation and eternal life. 

And this is why we need scripture, so we don't base our view on assumptions and wishful thinking.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Travis wrote:

So what you're saying is they sing the following without even knowing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3voRbKryjA 

Don't forget something meaty for the Main Course.  

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

RELIGION:  Watch this all…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWNBz6HZTgs 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes!  But Christians are obviously going to have a big problem with that video.  I personally think that there was a historical Jesus.  But I agree with the producer of this video about the influence of Egypt, Rome, etc on what eventually emerged as "Christianity".  Zhang Gil Jah, her minions, and countless others have used variations of this myth for their own evil purposes.  But I would much rather my child be Roman Catholic, or Buddhist, or Hindu than a Zhangian.

Travis
    Participant

HH — The historical Jesus is there — vagely historically proven, but not proven as a Christ at all. 

JN — The song is kind of cool but I have seen Zeitgeist tons of times already. Thanks thou. 

Smurf — Scripture is what brouhgt all these religious non-sense in the first place. Learn your history or be fool forever… I recommend that you watch this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWNBz6HZTgs  — Yup 

Most religious people want to be right and submit the rest to his or her indoctrination.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Travis wrote:

Most religious people want to be right and submit the rest to his or her indoctrination.

Well, not sure I would unconditionally agree with that …. however I understand that with regards to the religions that are birthed in middle east, maybe. I would love to see a similar deconstruction of the Muslim theology ….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is the rebuttal to the Zeitgeist you tube video ….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h47hh-pfQKY 

Should also watch this if you are Christian … will give you some ammo ….

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.