What is Cult Research Center?

• Creator
    Topic
    Too Hungry
    Participant

Haven't been here in a while but good to see everyone is still alive and kicking!

Just a question but does anybody know what this crc.ac is?

Who are they?

What are they?

Any info would help.

-Thx

Smurf
    Participant

I wrote about it a while back. It is only the WMSCOG posing as a cult research center. That's why they keep creating all these sites praising themselves. They keep flooding the internet so that people won't find critical information.

Typical cult behaviour.

Too Hungry
    Participant

Seriously?

What a bunch of horse manure!

Thx4 the 411!

But just to be safe, how do you know it's their 'website' per se?

What's the proof that says it's their website?

Just wondering…thx

Smurf
    Participant

Omg.. Did you not read any of the articles on the CRC site?

I'm not even going to bother then.

remco9519
    Participant

One time, I posted a comment in one You Tube video of a member of WMSCOG and an hour later I got a notification of my comment.  I was advised by one Brad Harrisson who I got impression a WMSCOG pastor or deacon, to visit a page on the CRC site.  I gave him a reply that I've already been there in one of their many sites and posing as a Cult Research Center, a good site really for deceiving the unawares.  CRC is not an independent website, it is I guarantee just another site of WMSCOG.

setufree
    Participant

It is definitely run by them. Beware. Also now they are on twitter and tumblr posting as the cult ahnsahnghong to misguide current members to see if they are deceivers and to misinform the public of their bad rep. Seen them with my own two eyes using the sites at the churches.

Simon
    Participant

They actually aknowledge its them so yeah it is them

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.