Who is Um Sooin and Zhang Gil Jah?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    saveesequias
    Participant

I have just started my research and need to know the differance between Um Sooin and Zhang Gil Jah.

Any time line would be great too.

Thank You

Smurf
    Participant

Let us start with the similarities between them first. Both were adulteresses, so that immediately eliminates the possibility of either of them being God.

Next.

Sally
    Participant

saveesequias wrote:

I have just started my research and need to know the differance between Um Sooin and Zhang Gil Jah.

Any time line would be great too.

Thank You

Smurf wrote:

Let us start with the similarities between them first. Both were adulteresses, so that immediately eliminates the possibility of either of them being God.

Next.

By almost all accounts Smurf's answer is correct but if you need a little more info, I will give it a whirl. The following is what I have researched:

Um Sooin was some sort of girlfriend to Ahnsahnhong. At one time after they broke off their alleged adulteress relationship (he was apparently married at the time and I don't think he ever got a divorce probably because that would be a sin and of course God can't sin) she apparently claimed to be god the mother. This allegedly, prompted Ahnsahnhong to clarify in his book that he firmly believed the theory of God the Mother was delusional, which means, to have a false or unrealistic belief . Because that statement is in writing and clearly made by Ahnsahghong, current members have explained his statement by saying, he only meant that towards Um Sooin but he never mentioned her by name and it was a blanket statement as he wrote it. It is important to note that Zhang Gil Jah was alive at the time and he didn't write "I'm writing this about Um sooin not Zang Gil Jah". He could have just clarified it right there but he didn't. Which brings us to Zhang Gil Jah, she was, by most accounts also in a relationship with Ahnsahnghong at the time of his death or thereabouts. After his death Zhang Gil Jah was probably either appointed god or just took the position on her own. Personally, I don't know who appointed her god but I doubt it was Ahnsahnhong because he clearly stated that anybody who believed in a God the Mother was delusional. In fact, I've never read anything written by him that would indicate that he thought he was God either. So saveesequias, that's pretty much who I believe those ladies are. I suggest you research it for yourself though just to make sure I have it correct.

Emily
    Participant

Sally is correct. I think it’s also important to mention that the WMS says that the book that Ahn wrote saying that there was no mother god only applied at that time. This doesn’t make sense at all. Ahn could’ve just addressed the issue of of Uhm Soo In during one of his sermons. Why write a book that would presumably be around much longer than he would be and that would presumably be read by future members that would then be expected to believe that there is a mother god.

Simon
    Participant

The book does actually say it’s about um specifically (though explicitly not limited)

As for any relations that’s mere conjecture

Travis
    Participant

Both, Un Sooin and Zhang Gil Jah were obsessed with Ahnsahnghong, but the degree of their relationship is unknown. As Simon says, mere conjecture. There are still no factual accounts of their relationship at all. 

Both women wanted to be "the one". The idea was juicy and both wanted it. But none were anything but objects to Ahnsahnghong. It is clear, based on the book he wrote, that he never believed in God the Mother. 

It would be interesting to have a direct interview with Ahnsahnghong's wife at the time. Or maybe, his son. to know that they think and how they feel about this whole scam of money laundering WMS has along with the We LoveU foundation.  

Know that, every one of those pastors is rich beyond belief. Not only because of the Tithe but due to the business they are running through the foundation and hiding it with the church status.

One day, hopefully soon, that bomb will explode and the pandora box will open. But, truly some weird stuff were happening inside that cult and more precisely between those three. 

Kai TIng
    Participant

There is actually a picture footage that during the last passover blue and red candles were lit to signify wedding and mama z was the one giving the sermon while ahn sat at the side, hinting that zhamg now takes over the ministry. Also there’s a hand written note by ahn saying that he follows Mother. What’s up with that?

The noteay be fake but the picture looks quite authentic

genny
    Participant

Kai TIng wrote:

There is actually a picture footage that during the last passover blue and red candles were lit to signify wedding and mama z was the one giving the sermon while ahn sat at the side, hinting that zhamg now takes over the ministry. Also there's a hand written note by ahn saying that he follows Mother. What's up with that?

I always find it interesting to hear this about the red and blue candles signifying a wedding.  Talk about inconsistency, the wmscog criticizes Christians for using symbols like the cross and Easter eggs as being pagan and 'traditions of men.'  Yet the same can easily be said about the red and blue candles, and they use it as support for their 'mother god.'

I researched it previously.  The summary is here, for anyone who is interested: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=3724#post-14562

Kai TIng
    Participant

genny wrote:

Kai TIng wrote:

There is actually a picture footage that during the last passover blue and red candles were lit to signify wedding and mama z was the one giving the sermon while ahn sat at the side, hinting that zhamg now takes over the ministry. Also there's a hand written note by ahn saying that he follows Mother. What's up with that?

I always find it interesting to hear this about the red and blue candles signifying a wedding.  Talk about inconsistency, the wmscog criticizes Christians for using symbols like the cross and Easter eggs as being pagan and 'traditions of men.'  Yet the same can easily be said about the red and blue candles, and they use it as support for their 'mother god.'

I researched it previously.  The summary is here, for anyone who is interested: https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=3724#post-14562

Hey thanks genny for that post! Hilarious read hahah now I wonder how did I even stayed for nearly one year….physical isolation and information control is a powerful tool isn't it.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.