It's too easy to prove the WMSCOG wrong!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Everyone here has heard about how the Passover (done only as the WMSCOG does it) is required for salvation and how god the mother (Zahng Gil Jal) is the Holy City, New Jerusalem. Sometimes they even contradict themselves and say the Holy City refers to Zion which they call their church buildings.

Lets try something here. I'm going to figuratively throw a dart at the scriptures and wherever the dart hits I'm going to use that scripture to disprove the WMSCOG. This is going to be fun!

Thunk, The dart hit Revelation 11:2. Read it with me: But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for fourty-two months.

Ok, sometimes it's not even fair to use Gods Word when it comes to destroying the WMSCOG's doctrines and beliefs. I'm going to do it anyway. As is stated by them and also above their mother god is New Jerusalem in their belief system. If Zahng does not represent Jerusalem then their own Zion's do. They also claim that the temple had been rebuilt in South Korea so everything outside of the temple should have been trampled by the Gentiles or more to the point people that don't believe as they do. So when did this happen? Where are the pictures of Zahng being stepped all over? When did any of us step all over their church buildings? Although Zahng deserves to be stepped all over for the junk she's participated in it hasn't happened. Although the so called Zion's deserve to be shut down for the deceptions that they have thrust upon their victims they still operate. Gods Word does not support the WMSCOG's claims and as for me I choose Gods Word over the WMSCOG's lame doctrine and teachings every time!

I want to encourage everyone to try this. This invitation is for non-members and WMSCOG members alike! Pick some scriptures for yourself and see just how easy it is to disprove the WMSCOG. It's fun and a real learning experience. How many times over the last several years have I encouraged folks to do their own research? This might just be the funest way to do just that. Let me know what you find.

What is truth
    Participant

I believe almost all churches/religions are controlling…. the only question is how, and to what degree. How damaging it is to a person or people is subjective. The wmscog is, I will say, quite destructive and sneaky about it as well. They rank higher than many denominations on my crazy-christian-sect scale…. but in my opinion, all christian denominations make the list no matter how minor the control is. Some is just much more harmful, that’s all.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

They hide all the real facts from new members,when they babtize you they never tell you the truth about heavenly father and mother.They never even tell you about thites they say it is very important that you are baptized in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy sprit and it is nessesary acording to mat 28-19-20 so after that you need to be thought about the commands and teachings of jesus.They never tell members that theirAhn sang hong was a buddist he was in SA church he was married and had kids and he first established the NCPOCOG.Nor do theyspeak about the heavenly mother being married and having children.When you question them they say it is not importantfor your salvation.They told members that the world would end in 2012 and the movie 2012 is made by god for us to see how this world will be destroyed so if you belive what mother says and she is god then sell all your gold and property so you can give god just like the old lady who belived jesus and gave all the copper coins in the bible and jesus said she gave the most and she was blessed becoz she gave everything she had. So poor members like a brother called Rolvey and Joram sold their shop and property and offered money to the church. A brother called Thomas sold his house and a, brother called Ravikant left his job and took volentary retirement and offered all his money,He also asked the pastor of his zion if he could get married even though he was married and divoced but pastor told him are you crazy it is time for us to go to heaven but this poor brother relized some thing that all the youth were getting married to koreans and indians and the world was not ending for them.When abortion was brought to the notice of the pastor he said it is ok becoz the body is formed when you are pregnant not the sprit so it was ok.Unfortunately the sister belived and did it even dough her large group leader said it is a sin as good as killing and was fired by the pastor what do you know why are you misguiding your members,As i mentioned earlier vasatomy was carried out on all brothers who married koreans and indians once they seen all these facts on the examining they allowed one exceptional case and that decon name is Vijay from Goa.When they went true a lot of termoil in 2013 they brought a missionary from calcutta india and he was a puppet to the assemble in korea so much so a missionary who was in zion was with him could not get a long and was transfered to borivli zion 2.During this period of 2010 -2013 they always told members that the jerusalem temple is ready and 144000 are collected ,and frightened members all the more.BUT STRANGE WE ARE IN 2015 and nothing has happened they always said mother can hear fathers foot steps and he is comming very soon.But we all have seen how the liars twist and trun and say we never said or never thought about 2012.The reson i call them liars is because they denied very cleverly about Ron and Daian well as all the members have seen their picture in mumbai zion and vedio of how highly they spoke about father and mother but when they spoke about abortion they were said to be liars,But we have proof in mumbai zion it was done to sisters and vasatomy was carried out to their decons Vishal and Domm.The strange thing is the members meet me often and they say please dont tell anyone i meet you. last month i heard some of their members were hit at Andheri station in mumbai.The sad thing here is all these above things are hidden from members who are in so i have mentioned some names so members can go and ask them if it is true.

What is truth
    Participant

Abhigail…. your story is very familiar to me. In fact, anyone who reads it and is still trapped in this organization can find courage in your words and hopefully, they will leave. I believe you and know that there is not a single lie in this story. This group had me trapped for 7 years. Really for 5 years, and the last 2 years or so I spent preparing my family to exit, slowly exposing them to the things I knew. Because of the wmscog, me and my family wasted years of our life and spent many thousands of dollars. I am glad to be wiser now because of it and hopefully thanks to people like you, others will learn from us and not get hurt by this group like we have been. Like the moonies, this group will go on in one form or another, but we do have hope to slow thier growth by telling the truth about this place. Thank you for sharing this very touching experience with the world. Remember, there are always people here to speak to who know first hand what thing you went through!

Azula
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

I believe almost all churches/religions are controlling…. the only question is how, and to what degree. How damaging it is to a person or people is subjective. The wmscog is, I will say, quite destructive and sneaky about it as well. They rank higher than many denominations on my crazy-christian-sect scale…. but in my opinion, all christian denominations make the list no matter how minor the control is. Some is just much more harmful, that's all.

Well said!

Travis
    Participant

I second your comment.

I will go even further as to say that all religions, whether Christian or Muslim denominations are demonic and manipulative. 

What is truth wrote:

I believe almost all churches/religions are controlling…. the only question is how, and to what degree. How damaging it is to a person or people is subjective. The wmscog is, I will say, quite destructive and sneaky about it as well. They rank higher than many denominations on my crazy-christian-sect scale…. but in my opinion, all christian denominations make the list no matter how minor the control is. Some is just much more harmful, that's all.

Joshua
    Participant

Travis wrote:

I second your comment.

I will go even further as to say that all religions, whether Christian or Muslim denominations are demonic and manipulative. 

What is truth wrote:

Ok Travis, how did you come up with this idea?

Anonymous

and the back is engraved "Five Years Of HODINKEE 2008-2014 No. 1/2". A Look At The Richard Mille RM053, A Tourbillon Built Exclusively For The Polo Field (Live Photos) , and . Now it's the polo field's turn. Unveiled at SIHH 2014 back in January, the RM053 Pablo MacDonogh is a space-age watch for an ancient sport.The first thing you notice when looking at the RM053 is the 30 degree pitch of the dials. Like the angled placement of driving watch dials, this allows the rider to read the time without removing his hand from the reigns. It's not just the dials which are tilted though – the entire manual-wind tourbillon movement (Richard Mille's smallest movement to date, at 32.55mm x 30.80mm x 12.70mm ) sits inside the case at a 30 degree angle replica watches for sale  replica swiss watches  replicas watches . Even with the small movement though, the RM053 does sit pretty large on the wrist replica concord watches for sale .A Look At The Watches Of The Australian Open: Richard Mille vs. Audemars Piguet and Novak Djokovic at right proudly wearing his Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver ().And when Novak lifted the trophy? Yup, AP has to be happy with this shot (courtesy of Getty images):Congratulations to both Richard Mille and Audemars Piguet for supporting two great players, and we hope to see more of this RM vs replica concord watches for sale . AP action this year, though it wouldn't hurt to have .A Luxury Watch Auction replica classic watches for sale , Courtesy Of Some Drug CartWe frequently write concerning the worth in buying watches with provenance right here at Hodinkee. Actually, we ve produced a habit of bringing you a few of the much more fascinating examples accessible or surfacing within the marketplace (together with some that fake alain silberstein watches , maybe, shouldn t have). In the event you re the kind searching for fascinating stories integrated using the box, papers and buy cost, we've a genuine bounty for you personally these days. This previous weekend, Mexico (the nation) auctioned off a slew of luxury products that had been seized within the nation s war against effective drug cartels. The news follows a string of high-profile arrests earlier this year, an try to halt the estimated $40 billion a year straight resulting from drug smuggling towards the United states of america classic replica watches . Not wishing to create light of a scenario that continues to trigger unimaginable amounts of discomfort and grief to numerous households on each sides from the border, we respectfully bring you a couple of from the horological highlights from the auction. All earnings will probably be divided in between the lawyer common s workplace, court method and also the well being ministry. replica breitling  Flipping via the guide you ll discover numerous fascinating watches from the likes of Rolex, Corum, Franck Muller, Hublot, Parmigani Fleurier as well as Patek Philippe. Some adorning much less than tasteful accoutrements , as you may anticipate coming from much less than tasteful prior owners. replica swiss rolex watches for sale  1 from the bright spots is really a rose gold Richard Mille RM 010. An updated version from the RM 005, the RM 010 functions a totally revised movement produced by renowned Fleurier based manufacture, Vaucher. As soon

What is truth
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Travis wrote:

I second your comment.

What is truth wrote:

Ok Travis, how did you come up with this idea?

There need be no disparity among those with common interest, Joshua. Let us not lose sight of that common interest, please. No one came up with the idea, they are simply facts to those who believe as such, nothing more. Let us leave this here, and it will be no more than what it is. Now, let's return focus to the dismantling of a destructive cult, regardless of our particular beliefs. 

Smurf
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

they are simply facts to those who believe as such, nothing more

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

What is truth
    Participant

There are a lot of things I don’t know. So chances are you are probably right. So long as everyone gets the main point though, I’m happy! I am open to corrections anytime, Smurf.

Joshua
    Participant

Oh I'm with the common interest this for sure. I'm still rather curious how Travis came to his conclusion? Just curious. Not trying to start a fight or anything.

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Could some one please tell me how can i prove the wmscog wrong when they say that sunday worship,easter,christmas etc are not in the bible but sabbath,passover etc are in the bible so they claim the church which i go too is false and they need not leave the wmscog because it is a true church that teaches from the bible. I would really appreciate all the veiws and answers you give me to prove them wrong,

Smurf
    Participant

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Could some one please tell me how can i prove the wmscog wrong when they say that sunday worship,easter,christmas etc are not in the bible but sabbath,passover etc are in the bible so they claim the church which i go too is false and they need not leave the wmscog because it is a true church that teaches from the bible. I would really appreciate all the veiws and answers you give me to prove them wrong,

Remember, kids: just because a particular church is wrong doesn't instantly make the wms right.  Both can be wrong very much on their own.

Sunday may be the day of the sun, but saturday is the day of Saturn (Satan). By their logic they shouldn't be having service on tuesday either, since tuesday is the day of the god of war Ares/Mars. So the thing that matters is WHO you worship. In many languages Sunday doesn't even contain the word sun and has NOTHING to do with the sun, so their point is moot.

The WMSCOG follows the Mosaic Law, which applies only to physical jews. Jesus kept the law cuz He was a jew. AND He fulfilled it so all of us could be FREE OF THE MOSAIC LAW, [making us the children of Sarah (Gal. 4)]. While the WMSCOG insist on being slaves to a law which wasn't even made for them. Thus making them the children of the slave woman.

WMSCOG is an amazing example why we should read everything in CONTEXT!

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Thanks Smurf your explaination seem helpful to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Abhigail Delema wrote:

Thanks Smurf your explaination seem helpful to me.

The passage Smurf quotes can be interpreted in other ways.  Be careful.  There is historical truth (outside the bible passages) to the manipulation of the "Day of Worship" by the Romans.  What day a 'church' worships is used as WMSCOG as a 'call to arms' and I would advise avoiding any biblical argument with regards to that particular issue.  You cannot prove them wrong and the burden of historical evidence is on their side.  If possible, try to focus on undermining the arguments they use to point to a korean fellow being a successor to Christ and a divorced Korean woman being of God.  There is absolutely NO historical evidence to support those conclusions and there are many (explore this forum) Biblical passages which refute their theology.

With WMSOG you need to control what arguments you want to engage them on, and the day of worship should not be one of them, in my opinion.

Smurf
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

With WMSOG you need to control what arguments you want to engage them on, and the day of worship should not be one of them, in my opinion.

And what if they engage you on it? What then? Because they most certainly will. If we look at it from a secular perspective we also need historical context to understand why did Sunday become the day of worship. Constantine wasn't the heathen who introduced pagan practices in the church as the SDA and consequently the WMS (who basically stole SDA teachings) tries to put it.

It was indeed a time of christian persecution, but what the wms don't tell you is that Constantine was the one who ENDED said persecution by making Christianity the official religion on the continent. And instituted all the christian celebrations OVER the pagan ones as a form of CONQUEST over the pagan gods. This is also why we celebrate christmas. It was originally a day to commemorate Saturn (hence the name saturnalia) but it was replaced by celebrating the birth of Jesus. With one purpose: TO SHOW DOMINANCE over all the lesser gods and to boldly claim that there is only ONE true God.

So in a way it is not paganism infiltrating the church, it's the other way around. Out with the old in with the new. (Jesus being the new.) But you would know it's the other way around only if you study history and a couple of passages from the Evidence book don't count as history.

What is truth
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

And what if they engage you on it? What then? Because they most certainly will. If we look at it from a secular perspective we also need historical context to understand why did Sunday become the day of worship. Constantine wasn't the heathen who introduced pagan practices in the church as the SDA and consequently the WMS (who basically stole SDA teachings) tries to put it.

It was indeed a time of christian persecution, but what the wms don't tell you is that Constantine was the one who ENDED said persecution by making Christianity the official religion on the continent. And instituted all the christian celebrations OVER the pagan ones as a form of CONQUEST over the pagan gods. This is also why we celebrate christmas. It was originally a day to commemorate Saturn (hence the name saturnalia) but it was replaced by celebrating the birth of Jesus. With one purpose: TO SHOW DOMINANCE over all the lesser gods and to boldly claim that there is only ONE true God.

So in a way it is not paganism infiltrating the church, it's the other way around. Out with the old in with the new. (Jesus being the new.) But you would know it's the other way around only if you study history and a couple of passages from the Evidence book don't count as history.

The bold, by Smurph, is extremely relevant! But this is where you can use their (WMSCOG'S) own methodology against them. The answer is in "history"… between geological or socialogical. My "pastor" "brian" in San Diego, was entrapped by this question… And I quote… "Was the world covered by a global flood, or not?" To which he answered…."What does the bible say?"

…"The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits."…  Etc

After reading this, he declared that the flood physically covered tho whole Earth.,.. Besides, how could he not declare such a clear thing?>?? Remember, though, that this is an organization that accepts carbon dating, accepts that the wolrd is therefore 4.6 Billion years old!!! And then therefore should accept the following link…   http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2003/PSCF12-03Seely.pdf

the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago in the year 1656 AM or 2348 BC. According to the Bible. 

There is not a single trace of evidence in ANY FORM… not even a trace on salt-water deposit, to confirm a worldwide flood within an ice core sample with 110,000 years worth of summer/winter cycles embedded within the ice sheets on Antarctica and Greenland.  None… Zip.. Nada… Zilch… Wala…. nothing. Fundamental "truth" can be manipulated far more easily that "physical truth".. Don't you agree?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Smurf wrote … Out with the old in with the new. (Jesus being the new.) But you would know it's the other way around only if you study history and a couple of passages from the Evidence book don't count as history.

Arguing with a WMSCOG believer about Saturday vs Sunday is a no win proposition.  Actually, arguing 'theologically' with a WMSCOG believer is generally always a no win situation.  Avoid it at all costs.  Change the subject from "theology" to something totally different …. best to be some subject that brings to mind pleasant memories before being captured by the cult.  There is no 'one' correct interpretation of that very strange collection of writings known as 'The Bible'.  Getting yourself stuck in that mess with a WMSCOG member will almost always end badly.

MountainMom
    Participant

I agree, Heinrich.  They are not only trained to argue any point, they also are trained to stop any thought of doubt you might trigger in them during your conversation.   "Thought stopping methods," as such, have definitely been installed in well doctrinated members. 

Joshua
    Participant

Folks, it takes a combination of approaches to be able to get these people to start seeing that there is something very wrong with the WMSCOG. You MUST have an answer for doctrinal questions or else they will use that to keep the members thinking that they have the truth and we somehow can't dispute it. DON'T fail in this area especially when they make it so easy for us to prove their doctrine false. I haven't found a rock solid teaching of theirs yet. There are holes in every single one so far. Don't run away from it! When they hit that thought stopping part, this is when YOU change the subject into yet another area where the WMSCOG fails. Again, there are lots of areas that this group fails in. Family, friendship, outreach, isolation, us-vs-them, we only follow the Bible, Christmas is evil, God can and does lie and we should not question it, the idea of a mother god, ect… the list goes on and on. We can get stumpt on some of the topics that the WMSCOG members throw at us mostly because they train on certain ways of delivering information. This does not make them right! The WMS says don't commit murder and the laws of the USA say do not commit murder, knowing this who would you say has the truth? In reality context is very important! According to Jesus the WMS commits murder every single day. In the context of God the WMS fails miserably. Don't let them intimidate you with their version of biblical things. For most people, the reason why they were freed from the WMSCOG is because of a series of questions over a variety of subjects followed by a failing of the cult group itself. For some people it takes learning that Ahn preached against there being a god the mother. Some people came out when the WMS celebrated Ahns birthday on Christmas. There are others that found it offensive to learn that some of the folks in the higher levels of the WMS encourage abortion. What I'm saying is that they have nothing of real value. Don't be afraid to confront them on every field.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.