BEARING FRUITS/MEMBERS

• Creator
    Topic
    prtyeyes
    Participant

All title holders were told that each “CHURCH” on the east coast should bear 50 fruit/members, they should all preach to 5,000 people, & all get 500 contacts in 50 days

Starts October 19th-December 7th

Just passing along info ๐Ÿ™‚

Smurf
    Participant

Again!?! The audacity of these people…

Well, what can I say… Challenge accepted! :]

Gotta put those fruits back on the tree.

What is truth
    Participant

Hah!! Here I was all along, worrying that they might try to hide how obvious it is that this is just a recruitment effort! They are always there to put my mind at ease.

setufree
    Participant

thanks for sharing @prtyeyes

Also going to add information I learned as well, there's alot of pressure being put on members to attend wmscog "school/university" to relearn all 50 sermons.

So expect loved ones to have their time devoted to studying than intense preaching afterwards.  Big on the number 5for the year of jubilee..

They brag and brag about so many  recent baptisms, but most of those baptized usually don't stay up to the Melchezidek teaching, they lose them after the love bombing stops and after they look them up on the internet.  I'ves seen it time and time again, the new fruits get freaked and leave, than they just move around NY/NJ zion members to make it look like it's new people, to all the potential tithing members.

Travis
    Participant

What happens to the member who do not bear any fruit at all, especially now that the pressure of bearing new fruits has been in place..??

I heard my significant other is frustrated because she has not been able to recruit anyone. Those whom she has invited do not stay as member. 

there's a big relocation to the Windsor branch in upstate NY for those like her. They think a change of venue might help them get new recruits.

Any thoughts..???

jellybean
    Participant

From my perspective if this is truth it sounds to me as if this is a marketing plan or a business. One thing is to tell members to invite people that they think they should share the message with and another totally different situation is to be forced to do so and also be given an exact number of people that you must bring. Last time I read the Bible it didn't look like Jesus forced anyone to preach and everyone that came to him did so by their own will.

Going back to the point of view that it looks as a marketing strategy and maybe trying to answer @Travis, I believe if you know someone's personality and background you will totally suggest to that person to move to a location where many people is similar to you so you could have more recruits. It is obvious that people love to engage and meet other people that is like themselves. For example, when living with sisters they will suggest that sisters with similar personality live together to avoid friction between sisters from the same church. This is my observation I hope it is helpful.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.