Does the WMSCOG teach that all angels were thrown down to earth?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    FidelisTuaimau
    Participant

Were all angels cast down to earth or do some remain in heaven according to the WMSCOG? and who is Lucifer to them? Also, what do they teach about the first sin (Adam and Eve,) if we were angels in heaven that sinned, then what was the point of the story of Adam and Eve in WMSCOG theology?

Thanks

Simon
    Participant

99% remained according to pastor park

FidelisTuaimau
    Participant

So only angels who actually sinned against God were banished to earth? that number being 1% of the angelic population in heaven? also, were adam and eve originally angels? what was the point of their first sin in the whole story of redemption?

Smurf
    Participant

@Fidelis: You pose a valid question. What was the point of them sinning for the first time, if the angels had already sinned? (WMS explain the part with creation like this- Adam was created out of the earth, but that's only his physical body (the so called tent), an angel comes to inhabit him and that fallen angel is the spiritual component).

1% seems a bit off. Does pastor Park provide actual scriptures for that? Or is this one of the "Omoni said so, so it must be true" sand-in-your-face-excuses?

Simon
    Participant

there is a scriptural basis I need to relook it up I’m sorry that I’m in East. the answer about Adam and Eve is a very complicated one

Simon
    Participant

Luke 15:3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’

according to WMSCOG (or at least Pastor Park and the zions branched from Denver) NOT me

The Sheep represent us. We are fallen angels but only one out of 100 was lost (fell to sin) so only 1% is fallen…

Same with verse 7

7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

who is righteous and doesn't need to repent? only those who have not sinned  ony the angels who stayed behind aren't sinners are for every sinner on earth there are 99 who don't need to repent….

While the logic is obviously ridiculous it is more than just mommy said so

Simon
    Participant

As far as Adam and Eve their answer is basicly

Since we cannot remember our sin in heaven God had to show us our sinful nature somehow and that was how.

Travis
    Participant

Simon wrote:

As far as Adam and Eve their answer is basicly

Since we cannot remember our sin in heaven God had to show us our sinful nature somehow and that was how.

Simon, do you truly believe in that story..??

Simon
    Participant

read everything I said and you would know the answer

Sally
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Oy vey Simon, answers like that are why smurf calls you a troll and the other guy calls you a basement dweller! NO, Travis he doesn't believe the story. OMM!

Simon
    Participant

questions like that are why I call THEM trolls

What is truth
    Participant

Why would the COG use this verse…..

Proverbs 8:22

“The LORD brought me forth as the first of his

works,

before his deeds of old;

I was formed long ages ago,

at the very beginning, when the world

came to be.

The cog say this is King Solomon speaking for himself. But read the whole chapter, rather than taking just the section that supports your agenda. People who do such things are those who are willing to twist scripture to conform to their desires, rather than twist themselves to comform to God.  

Now I will say that there are some pretty convincing texts to support a "heaven before earth" claim. The mormons use the same verses. But the fact that they try to use this verse??? That really illustrates their more….deceptive…. quality. Now read chapter 7 thru 9, and you will see what I mean.

Travis
    Participant

Sally wrote:

Simon wrote:

Oy vey Simon, answers like that are why smurf calls you a troll and the other guy calls you a basement dweller! NO, Travis he doesn't believe the story. OMM!

@Sally, Your answer is much appreciated..

Thanks

Simon wrote:

questions like that are why I call THEM trolls

@Simon — imagine that I had to go through ALL your posts for such a simple answer.

I'm starting to think that you enjoy being mistreated and being called names. You won't be successful with me..

Simon
    Participant

I explicitly said whether i agree or not in the first of the two posts if you couldn’t figure it out it is your fault not reading what i said

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Simon — imagine that I had to go through ALL your posts for such a simple answer.

I'm starting to think that you enjoy being mistreated and being called names. You won't be successful with me..

It's OK, he doesn't seem to be successful at much anyway …. except making people angry …

Simon
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

It's OK, he doesn't seem to be successful at much anyway …. except making people angry …

yes says the troll encouraging the other troll

Anonymous
    Inactive

Simon, you prove that the autistic truly have a voice.  Thank You!

Simon
    Participant

Sarah2013
    Participant

No. They do not teach that all Angels were thrown out of heaven but what they do teach is not the truth from what I know about the Bible.

Joshua
    Participant

I just went word for word through the sermon on the WMSCOG's watv and outside of them saying that Ahn taught them that they are fallen angels there is nothing in there linking human beings to angels. As the Word of God records it angels were created before humans. With this understanding I have taken additional steps to see if any other created thing was made a different created thing. The idea doesn't even seem to be worth researching but I tried anyway. Obviously I could not find ANYTHING that was created for the purpose of housing another created being. If the WMSCOG wants to keep pushing their idea of shadow and reality they better come up with a reason for this contradiction. We were angels, created as angels, recreated as people, possibly to return as angels? Something stinks about this idea, oh it's the lie itself that smells so foul. What a shock! NOT!

Joshua
    Participant

Somebody is going to pop off with how we are created to house the spirit. I agree that we are spirit and flesh. The Bible is very clear about this. Lets look at the WMSCOG's idea about us being fallen angels in light of the spirit. God creats spirit and houses it in an angel. God creats a man and breathes spirit into man and he becomes a living being. Show me anywhere in the Bible where it teaches that God sucked out the spirit of an angel and breathed it into the dust/flesh of a man! It's not in their and no one will ever be able to find this idea in Gods Word! Any teaching of this idea is a lie and the father of lies is Satan! If you want to believe in this garbage then just keep following Satan as you have been doing. God is a righteous judge and your ONLY spiritual destination will be h/e/l/l!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.