Was Ahn Sahng Hong Buddhist?

• Creator
    Topic
    FidelisTuaimau
    Participant

Hi all,

I recently brought up the topic of Ahnsanghong being a Buddhist and SDA with some members of the Church of God and they completely denied that he was ever a Buddhist. Just wondering if anyone could point me to a reliable source that isn’t Wikipedia to prove that he was a Buddhist at one point in his life… also, they told me that he only joined the SDA church to fulfil the prophecy and get baptised. What do i say to that?

Thanks all

Simon
    Participant

Hell he isn't even being persecutted for anyone but called out for his own constant name changing that's not even persecution for "mother"…

What is truth
    Participant

Why do you compare yourself to those who were……. stoned / burnt alive / driven from society / lashed / beaten / improsoned / enslaved, etc…..    You should feel ashamed for this. On the contrary, you are a part of a fat and happy (not to mention…rich) organization that is all-too familiar with employing deceptive recruiting methods, breaking up relationships, and twisting biblical texts to satisfy this hungry, wealthy, camera/spotlight-loving korean propaganda money making machine known as wmscog…  

And the questioin is this…. Did Jesus, in scriptual context according to apostle Paul, fulfill the condition of "without geneology", or did he not???  Thank you for your attention n this matter.

dear_all
    Participant

Jesus had a genealogy. #MATTHEW 1:1

remco9519
    Participant

@Fidelis Tuaimau — Regards to other sites about Ahnsahnghong, I suggest you try http://www.encountering-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com. Click the Link tab and you can find more sites.  About that matter that he joined the SDA just to fulfill a prophecy, I think it's the prophecy plan laid down by WMSCOG themselves.  Well, anybody who have an idea to point to a certain subject matter, we can pick up verses from the Bible then arrange them together to point a fulfillment of that subject.  A good example is how WMSCOG arrived at having mother god.  Very simple, Genesis says "Let us create man from our own image" and they interpret such as God speaking to his wife. (God the Father and God the Mother).  The plural "us" is not a plural of numbers but a plural of respect and authority.  Even so, man was created after the angels and jinns so it can be thought that the angels and the jinns were with God when He molded Adam from clay and breathe His spirit to it to became man.  Checking other books of the Bible, then one can read everytime God saying I, the Lord of Israel, I, I, I, and so many I's which means He's alone as God.  Anyway, Good day my friend.  I just hope you don't fall into traps if at times WMSCOG people try to convince you with their absurd and ambigous ideas.    

What is truth
    Participant

@ Neutral….. yes, indeed all that walk this earth have a geneology. Is that what was meant? Or isn't it true, that in order to be a priest, you had to have geneology to Levi?? In fact, even the isrealites who wanted to serve at the alter could not do so unless they had "geneology"…. so you see, it mattered not that they had geneology to isreal itself, but they had to have geneology to LEVI… the "priestly" tribe. Jesus and Melchezedec were the only 2 priests in the entire bible who were not of Levi. And THAT is why it is written

He of

whom these things are said belonged to a different

tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever

served at the altar. For it is clear that our Lord

descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe

Moses said nothing about priests.

After Babylonian captivity, there were those who could not prove their geneology, so they were excluded from the priesthood as "unclean"…. Because you must be of Levi. 

Ezra chapter 2…… They searched for their names in the genealogical records, but they were not found, so they were disqualified from serving as priests.

But what about Jesus, Neutral?? (Dear_All)??? You see, you must be God in order to serve as a priest without having geneology to Levi. Another reason the bible supports Jesus as God was that he was high priest, but did not have proper genealogy.

The Cog lied to us, neutral. They have mis-used the scripture in order to super-glue their religion into our impressionable minds at one point. Wake up, and thoroughly study this topic, you will find that I am right about this issue.

Smurf
    Participant

Very well said, @what is truth. The WMS have very shallow teachings, they only skim the surface.

Simon
    Participant

Ahn has geneaology too unless you think he came from a cabbage patch

What is truth
    Participant

Good point, Simon. Of course, they will say "but ASH is not traced to Isreal!! MAtthew 1:1 !!!!". But Apostle Paul is still teaching Jesus as a fulfillment of "without genealogy" since he was not of the tribe of Levi……  It depended on being from Levi, not being from Isreal! At this point, the "faithful COG members" willingly blind themselves to such truth. But I believe there are those who are starting to wake up. 

Simon
    Participant

But Matthew 1 isn’t the only genealogy

Travis
    Participant

dear_all wrote:

@Travis :

According to Bible & Jesus' teaching LOVE is the basis.

Read 1 Co 13 whole chapter and " examine yourself "

Same goes to @What is Truth

Again, what is truth, call me coward, indeed it is me who will be blessed.

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭11-12‬ NIV)

Dear_All — teaching LOVE is the least of things you and WMS do. You and your cult bombard people with fake love. Neither you nor anyone else in there truly feels any love at all for humanity. You only believe that you will be saved and that I will go to hell. Is that LOVE..??

Maybe you should study your Bible a bit more depth, and without the influence of the WMS. You might find a few very useful stuff during your reading. Stuff that might wake you up from the nightmare of lies you're going through. 

In the process, you might end up REALLY feeling love and hope for ALL humankind, and not just for a very few folks who are as deceived as you are. 

Also, there is no blessing in what you call "insult and persecution". What you're projecting as persecution is an actual delusional desire of being persecuted so that you and the enslaving cult you belong to, feel a sense of false accomplishment. True statement, no one is after any of you.

We are all after the truth and the facts, that's all.  

Azula
    Participant

Typical cult behaviour when someone points out the incosistencies in their doctrine and he cries persecution. The victim mentality is really kinda old. I have yet to read a response from anyone in the cult when they will actually admit that their "truth" really isn't absolute.

Simon
    Participant

well of course they won't admit because it would invalidate everything

What is truth
    Participant

The days come and go, but no sign of  a satisfying answer to that question. That's ok, because the foundation of the message was unmovable. I just hope those that visit here can see as well. There is nothing to fear from these people. 

Viewing 13 replies - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.