Was Ahn Sahng Hong Buddhist?

• Creator
    Topic
    FidelisTuaimau
    Participant

Hi all,

I recently brought up the topic of Ahnsanghong being a Buddhist and SDA with some members of the Church of God and they completely denied that he was ever a Buddhist. Just wondering if anyone could point me to a reliable source that isn’t Wikipedia to prove that he was a Buddhist at one point in his life… also, they told me that he only joined the SDA church to fulfil the prophecy and get baptised. What do i say to that?

Thanks all

remco9519
    Participant

He was born to Buddhist parents, so it means he was a Buddhist before joining the SDA.  Ok, try searching ahnsanghong in your search bar for other sites.  Maybe Encountering the Cult of Ahnsahnghong blogspot.com or ahnsahnghongblogspot4.com do have more links.  Ahnsahnghong joined the SDA to fulfill the prophecy?  What prophecy?  Oh yes, he has to be an anti-christ as per WMSCOG who appointed him as such.  He never claimed to be Christ accordingly.  His church the NPCOG rever him as their TEACHER not a god.

They deny because they even do not know his parents.  Imagine the lies and the deceptions following.  WMSCOG I tell you is just one money making organization which in joining you'll just waste your time, energy and money and most of all your SPIRITUAL WELFARE, because you will become a PAGAN, worshiping a dead man and his concubine.  

worriedmom
    Participant

Anonymous
    Inactive

FidelisTuaimau wrote:

also, they told me that he only joined the SDA church to fulfil the prophecy and get baptised. What do i say to that?

Thanks all

Hello Mr. Fidelis.  You may want to spend some time exploring this forum and website carefully.  This will take some time, maybe a few days of effort.  It will be very worth your while.  Mr. Ahn Sang Hong, as do and did many Koreans, experienced both Buddhism and Christianity.  He also experienced the effects of the Japanese occupation of Korea before and during WW2.  During that time Koreans were taught that the Japanese emperor Hirohito was a direct descendent of God and if they didn't follow along they were brutally dealt with. 

There are several posts by Joshua and others on this forum that reinforce various Scriptural arguments against the "theology" of WMSCOG.  These arguments are also shown on the websites and forums mentioned above in the other posts.  I just warn you, however, that engaging in Scriptural arguments with WMSCOG true believers or recruiters is pretty much a dead end street, so to speak.  You most likely never will "win" or convince a WMSCOG true believer that they are being misused by a mind control cult using Scriptural arguments.  The thinking process of individuals stuck in mind control cults like WMSCOG are so trained and influenced that they "turn off" and disengage from you when you try to reason with them about their belief.  Which is really why you need to read Margaret Singer's book "Cults in our Midst", and Steve Hassan's books  https://freedomofmind.com//Info/books.php   .  Not sure from your post if you yourself are interested in WMSCOG or if you have a family member, friend or loved one who is or has been recruited ….

Travis
    Participant

FidelisTuaimau wrote:

Hi all,

I recently brought up the topic of Ahnsanghong being a Buddhist and SDA with some members of the Church of God and they completely denied that he was ever a Buddhist. Just wondering if anyone could point me to a reliable source that isn't Wikipedia to prove that he was a Buddhist at one point in his life… also, they told me that he only joined the SDA church to fulfil the prophecy and get baptised. What do i say to that?

Thanks all

Mr. Fidelis, you already found the answers in few posts above mine, but yes. Ash was a born Buddhist as it is the main religion in South Korea. He then, turned into Hinduism, not many people mentioned this one, and then SDA. At SDA he went HAM on the Bible and became very outspoken with his own beliefs on how and what to follow. This of course didn't sit well with the SDA.

He was kicked out of the SDA and Zang Gill and the other woman, the first self proclaimed "Heavenly Mother". Together, they started gathering in places and preaching heavily. They became a big group and created the NPCOG. The rest, you can find it in this site or you could engage in deeper research about his life. 

Would be good to know what stage on the studies are you currently studying. Maybe we can help you better if you share that piece of info here. You can always PM some of us.  

Be very awake when getting the studies. You will find many conflicting theories. They will want you to just agree with what they say and it's ultimately up to you to confront them. Always do it calmed and collected. With respect and in a passive voice. 

Make them go back to whatever you don't agree with or don't understand. they will tell you it is ok, but it will frustrate them tremendously and will get them very lost in their own stuff. 

dear_all
    Participant

To Fulfill the Prophecy of Melchizedek, Christ had to appear a second time.

The Second coming Christ Purpose of coming to this Earth is fulfill the Prophecies

Pertaining to the age of the Holy Spirit.

He (Jesus Christ) must fulfill the Prophecy:

Without Father or Mother

Without genealogy

Bread & Wine of Passover

Without beginning of days or end of life (of course Jesus is immortal, & He is before everything, he is God)

If there anyone who is born without a father and mother ?

So, this has to be spiritual.

[ Mt 12:46-50 …For Whoever does the will of my father in heaven is my brother, and sister, and mother. ]

As you can see, Parents who does not do God’s will are not acknowledged as parents. Which means, he has to be born to Parents who has nothing to do with God of the Bible.

Therefore, When Ahnshanghong was born to Buddhist parents, he was fulfilling the Prophecy of coming in the order of Melchizedek

He brought the Bread and wine of Passover

He was born to Buddhist family ( Without father or mother)

He was born in South Korea ( Without Genealogy)

Now, it’s time for you guys to stop doubting and go to

Wmscog to study the Bible than wasting time here before it is too late.

P.S. If Ahnshanghong didn’t fulfill the Prophecy of Melchizedek, tell me someone who fulfilled it.

Of course you will say Jesus, but Who else apart from Jesus. Only Jesus and Ahnsahnghong fulfilled this Prophecy.

Jesus fulfilled in the First coming.

Ahnsahnghong In the second coming.

According to trinity, They are one.

So, Ahnshanghong fulfilled the Prophecy of Melchizedek by being born to Buddhist Family.

remco9519
    Participant

@dear_all .. ahnsahnghong was born to Buddhist family without father & mother?  Born to Buddhist family and therefore he has to have a mother & father.  I just can't believe it if you understand or not you're own words.  Very funny.  2nd coming of Jesus will be the same Jesus who first came. A Jew, born without a father, son of Mary and of course the Messiah and the Christ. Without these identifications, anybody claiming to be the Christ is fake qualifying him as anti-christ.  Nowhere in the Bible you can find ahnsahnghong or mother god. You misinterpret everything in the Bible.  So where the idea came from? that these korean people are gods?  Of course the idea was devised or fabricated by people who have the aim to use his name.  He's dead anyway making nobody to complain even people use his name as an accomplish to lies and deceptions.  With regards to Passover – the WCOG (Worldwide Church of God) founded by Herbert W. Armstrong has been celebrating the Passover rites and activities even so the group splintered after his death.  Moreover, the Monotheistic Jews who adhered to Judaism are commemorating the Passover Feasts at specified period of their Hebrew calendar as such is a covenant between them and GOD eversince after their release from Egypt and this they're celebrating from their generations to generations.  So what's Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover you're telling?  Study the Bible with a group of lunatic pagans?  Never,  WMSCOG are not masters of the Scriptures. Twisting the Scriptures – yes, that's their masterpiece.

FidelisTuaimau
    Participant

Thanks for sharing everyone. I don’t doubt that he was, but i just need a source – a biography or something other than wikipedia or sites that go against their church… also is there anything in his writings where he claims to be elijah? Something the wmscog would read?

Thanks

Travis
    Participant

@Dear_all,

Ans was born to a man and a woman, this undisputable. it is on his birth certificate.

There are no more prophecies to be fulfilled GET THAT

He was raised by his parents. 

Been born in South Korea does not qualify him as anything at all. The Far East of Patmos IS NOT SOUTH KOREA. It is proven that the world map have always been wrong. Not even google Earth with its super technology, can get it right.

He did not bring anything we did not know it already existed. (Bread and Wine of Passover)  

Melchizedek does not mention anything about anyone being born Buddhist or by Buddhist family

Passover is obsolete and it isn't required anymore. Time changes, Earth's needs and humanity evolves, so those the laws and Passover was a law to be followed then, not now.

It is time you wake up before you waste more time and money on WMS.

I suppose you have not been able to recruit any "good fruit" so you joined us with your second angenda…lol

@Fidelis — WMS won't read anything that's out of their circle, not even a newspaper. FEAR is what keeps members attached to the WMS, nothing more. 

Simon
    Participant

he proves that he was Buddhist

Simon
    Participant

he proves that he was Buddhist

Azula
    Participant

dear_all wrote:

…..0So, Ahnshanghong fulfilled the Prophecy of Melchizedek by being born to Buddhist Family.

YAWNS!

Azula
    Participant

dear_all wrote:

…..0So, Ahnshanghong fulfilled the Prophecy of Melchizedek by being born to Buddhist Family.

YAWNS!

What is truth
    Participant

@ dear_All……

When, oh when, will you answer how and why the wmscog gets off on saying that Jesus did not fulfill "without geneology" when the "greatest apostle" of the christian faith is saying that he did? In your cowardness, you never were able to provide an answer to this. Perhaps because "when you shine a light into darkness, the darkess disappears"? Kinda like the answer to the question I asked? If my question was light, then your darkness would not be able to entertain it. You are attempting to force falsehood. You should realize this and stop. Or, provide a satisfactory answer to the apostle Paul as to why you disagree with him. We are all waiting…………………

dear_all
    Participant

@ What is truth

I don’t mind whatever you call me. I think you’ve forgotten the BASICS of Christianity and are up to entertaining your evil inside the heart. Stop bullying online !!!

Smurf
    Participant

Who's dear_all again? He keeps changing his nicknames and i lose track.

Ah that's right. The neutral guy that aint so neutral. All your lies come to light 🙂

And you are the last person who should be teaching basics of christianity to others seeng how dishonest you are yourself.

We can go through the basics of christianity tho, I'll name just a few:

-firstly: It revolves around the person of CHRIST (hence the name), not around an old korean lady

-secondly: I could go on, but the first point pretty much sums it all up 😀

So where are you in this mix, @dear_all? Are you focusing more on a relationship with Christ or with an old woman? The way I've seen it, the woman seems more important to you WMSCOG guys.

What is truth
    Participant

@ neutral… dear_all…. 

Again, you attempt to sidestep that question that you (and the entire wmscog) are unable to answer. Calling me an online bully will not distract me from that fact! You draw attention ANYWHERE but to the point. And the point is that you do not have an answer. That darn "what is truth" picking on the poor, sweet and innocent Dear_all….. at least that's what you would like people to see.. Luckily, not many that come here are stupid enough to swallow that bait… those peope are all in wmscog. So then, coward, answer the question already.

Travis
    Participant

dear_all wrote:

@ What is truth

I don't mind whatever you call me. I think you've forgotten the BASICS of Christianity and are up to entertaining your evil inside the heart. Stop bullying online !!!

Dear_All, What are the basics of Christianity, according to you or WMS…???

Please respond

dear_all
    Participant

@Travis :

According to Bible & Jesus’ teaching LOVE is the basis.

Read 1 Co 13 whole chapter and ” examine yourself “

Same goes to @What is Truth

Again, what is truth, call me coward, indeed it is me who will be blessed.

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭11-12‬ NIV)

dear_all
    Participant

@what is truth: What was your Question by the way ?

Smurf
    Participant

dear_all wrote:

Again, what is truth, call me coward, indeed it is me who will be blessed.

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭11-12‬ NIV)

You are blessed when you're persecuted in the name of Jesus. You are being "persecuted" because of a korean woman!

That right there is a big difference.

If you study the early church fathers, none of them preach a korean woman 🙂

So how is it that you are blessed in the name of Zhang Gil Jah again?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.