The Media

Simon
    Participant

The problem with the media is they don't always do their research before posting event articles

Travis
    Participant

The article was probably written by a journalist paid by the cult or a current member working at the paper or with certain influence. Remember they bought the Catholic building and constructed their "Zion" there. They must have some connections in that neighborhood. 

I wrote a nice comment — 

Anonymous
    Inactive

As of this morning I could only see two comments from people who obviously are members.  I also placed a comment but expect that it may be removed.  Wouldn't be surprised ….

Smurf
    Participant

Ah, I see "truly" is the new "amazing" now. No sign of any critical comments. I guess the author is WMS.

Too bad no one reads poughkeepsy journal  😀

Travis
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

As of this morning I could only see two comments from people who obviously are members.  I also placed a comment but expect that it may be removed.  Wouldn't be surprised ….

@, HH, I'm afraid the writer is a WMS member as well as the two who commented prior to me. My comment isn't there anymore.. 

Travis
    Participant

My comment is still there, but its hidden. It has not been approved yet ..lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

They took mine off also and added a couple more from church members.

Simon
    Participant

paranoia

remco9519
    Participant

WMSCOG people are pagans.  Expect that they hated truths so they just throw away any comments against their paganistic activities.  Any issue of this false church is but controversial so most journalists love to put such in the news.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.