Members who are sent from Korea

• Creator
    Topic
    setufree
    Participant

In the zion I knew about there were always Korean members who were sent from Korea on what members would say were special missions. During Sabbaths I always found it strange how they would dissapear right after service, while the rest would be stuck staying inside all day, doing various studies, watching movies, classes, etc.

They only seemed to be around during service, dinner time, and when new members were around. Or they were always locked up inside the office.  Even when they were around they were very standoff-ish.  When I asked, another sister told me that they were just "humble" and since they knew Mother personally they did not want to boast or whatever.  However during service I sat near a few of them and during prayer, when my eyes were wide open, I noticed they were the only ones who were not praying, were not saying Amen, and also had thier eyes wide open when they were supposed to be shut. Also during feasts, when every member was in tears or crying, the Koreans showed zero emotion.

In my opinion based on the one I was attending, I think they were sent to make sure people were tithing, business goals were being met, and kind of as spys. What I found odd, is that their behavior was so obvious and in our face.  Example they held titles in Church but it always seemed that the American members who held the same title had to work extra hard and stay longer hours than the overseas members.

remco9519
    Participant

Within themselves, they're thinking how foolish and dumb followers are because they know the teachings and doctrines they're enforcing the worshipers to follow are all false but they can't just talk about it, otherwise they lost their job.  I admire very much all Americans when I was a child and in my teens for the reason that they're the most advance in knowledge in the world.  They're first in science, technology, medicine and almost all fields of learning and education, but I hate to think that some of them nowadays were turned ignorant resorting back to paganism and idolatry by less knowleadgeable and inferior foreigners. I can't imagine how they are accepting these WMSCOG foolishness, worshiping and glorifying a dead man and his living concubine.  

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting remarks, remco9519.  However, don't despair.  Cults and cultish-like groups are everywhere and in all cultures, from deepest dark Africa to high tech Switzerland.  Most of those sucked into cults find their way out, although not without loss.  Your point about WMSCOG doctrines/theology being ridiculous is true, however many cults have ridiculous concepts that bind people to them.  For most of us that participate in discussion on this particular forum, WMSCOG has harmed us personally.  But in the world of cults, WMSCOG is small.  Especially when compared to its "father" the Unification Church, founded by Sun Myung Moon. 

We need to work hard to influence our legislative and legal institutions to recognize the harm cults like WMSCOG and the Unification Church cause.  However this is extremely difficult in the US due to the freedom of worship rights enshrined in the Constitution.  But not impossible, I think.  Other countries, like Germany, have managed to restrict some cult activities.  Let's work to get that done here.

Smurf
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

Most of those sucked into cults find their way out, although not without loss. 

Where do you get your data from?? Or is this just speculation?

I know it sounds harsh, but the majority actually never leaves. Check your sources before making stuff up.

People don't like changing their world view, most of them would chose to die proud, instead of admitting they were wrong.

Simon
    Participant

it depends how you define cult

ChaddKritchard
    Participant

This is just not the way it goes gang I know for a fact that Any and All ore the object love of Mother and go with whatee gifters the angel brought HERE is video proof:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqaMufxXgHo&list=UUyRTd4erdPhjMoEfNz6450A

Joshua
    Participant

Hi Chad, welcome to our forum. It's nice that you are willing to stand up for what you believe in. What's really bad is how unknowledgeable you are about the group you are advocating for. I'm going to PM you and see if we can't start an interesting conversation. Please keep posting in our forum but I will warn you that making a statement like "here's proof" is going to be challenged. I watched your music video and I'm afraid that there is no real "proof" only wishful thinking.

ChaddKritchard
    Participant

JOshua __ This sounds great! Please PM me I am always eager to find new conversation making friends   Chadd

remco9519
    Participant

@ChaddKritchard
    .. you maybe a good guy but perhaps you're unaware that you became a liar and deceptor like your church.  I pity you much because of your pagan beliefs and pagans don't have any chance to avail even a glance of the promised Paradise but instead they will be just thrown headlong to the pit of blazing fire.  I advice, you read the Scripture with Wisdom and don't just depend on what your church tells you to memorize. You're songs cannot protect you from the penalty of worshiping a dead man and his living concubine.  Your false god mother loves you very much so she'll have company in the pit. 

Sally
    Participant

remco9519 wrote:

@ChaddKritchard
    .. you maybe a good guy but perhaps you're unaware that you became a liar and deceptor like your church.  I pity you much because of your pagan beliefs and pagans don't have any chance to avail even a glance of the promised Paradise but instead they will be just thrown headlong to the pit of blazing fire.  I advice, you read the Scripture with Wisdom and don't just depend on what your church tells you to memorize. You're songs cannot protect you from the penalty of worshiping a dead man and his living concubine.  Your false god mother loves you very much so she'll have company in the pit. 

Your an angry Elf, aren't you Remco9519?

That's ok alot of us are angry……just don't ley it grip you too tight. 🙂

remco9519
    Participant

@Sally
    ..Who isn't feeling bad against a group slandering the GOD of Creation. The GOD of the Heavens and the Solar system they say is Ahnsanghong and Zang Gil Ja. Who isn't angry at a group misleading many towards a false salvation. Their home in Heaven?  I don't think so.  They will be with SATAN for sure. Anyway, one thing certain they're fulfilling prophecies of more anti-christs coming – one sign that the Judgement Day is near. 

Sally
    Participant

remco9519 wrote:

@Sally
    ..Who isn't feeling bad against a group slandering the GOD of Creation. The GOD of the Heavens and the Solar system they say is Ahnsanghong and Zang Gil Ja. Who isn't angry at a group misleading many towards a false salvation. Their home in Heaven?  I don't think so.  They will be with SATAN for sure. Anyway, one thing certain they're fulfilling prophecies of more anti-christs coming – one sign that the Judgement Day is near. 

Yes, I agree, they are fulfilling the prophecies of more anti-christs coming but are you living your life as though Judgement Day is near?

remco9519
    Participant

@Sally
    .. you know each one of us, everybody has to be prepared on that Judgement Day but we should let ourselves live normal everyday because we don't know when it will be.  That only the GOD who originates creation know when HE will lay upon HIS creation the Judgement.  What is important is that we should at least find HIM and to know HIM by HIS many signs around us, and to have FAITH in HIM and turn all our worships to HIM while we are still in our first life.  We will die,  everybody will experience death afterwhich we shall be resurrected from our graves having eternal life.  The righteous will abide in Paradise everlasting.  The wicked will find themselves in Hellfire that they will cry that they shall die again but NO!  They will be there alive and burning forever.  

Related, each one of us don't know when our death nor where we are if that occurs.  And if we die without having repented to our mistakes and sins to the TRUE GOD, then TRUE SALVATION can not be upon us.  Look around you Sally, you see HIS magnificent beautiful creations, look up and down, you see how wonderful and powerful HE is.  The creation of man including Jesus is but a very small thing to HIM as compared to the creation of the Universe, for HE only say "BE" and it is.  The gods of WMSCOG cannot even create a FLY and that made them FALSE.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Korean Jesus by Hume Creative

Sally
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Korean Jesus by Hume Creative

Don't judge me but I think I have a crush on Jesus of Nazareth

Simon
    Participant

how can you maintain Jesus is a creation of man and fundamentalist American Christian notion of hellfire at the same time

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.