PERHAPS ONE SMALL VICTORY?

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Today onboard the Nimitz aircraft carrier there doesn't seem to be a WMSCOG service going on. The chaplains onboard this aircraft carrier have been made aware of the cult like nature of the WMSCOG. As you can imagine their hands are tied due to the freedoms that we all share in the USA. It does seem that the group that does meet onboard is minding their manners better than some of the members we have met. Although they do prostylize and recruit onboard I believe that they are aware that they can be shut down if they get too radical. These member seem to be somewhat timid as I have never seen them trying to talk to others at the pierside food area or the common areas of the base.

In some ways I'm not sure if this group that's onboard really believes what they're pushing. Personally I would like them to give up all together and start looking for the real truth. It would be much better for them and for the Navy. In God (singular) We Trust!

What is truth
    Participant

So Joshua, you are in Everett? That was the second carrier I ever deployed on, with VS-29! It did have the best carrier food back in 2003, I don't know about now. I am glad to hear that they are behaving, and with you there they ought to behave indeed! I was helping to run one of these "mobile zion's" and had to become a "lean-leader" on USS Mobile Bay to keep services in the ship chapel. It was on that deployment that I finally started investigating the inconsistencies I had been ignoring for so long. Be vigilant, these people definitley target our young military members!

Travis
    Participant

@What is Truth .. Unrelated question  .. How long were you part of the WMS..??

Joshua
    Participant

I'm in Everett right now and I have no intention of letting these service members stay trapped in this. What is Truth, I'm glad you're out and I like some of the comments you have left in the forum. I really like it when I see that people have done some research. When you have added the scriptures and/or where you found your information you seem to be spot on. Well done!

What is truth
    Participant

Thank you, Joshua, for appreciating my sacrifice. But I am a shameful human being… For a long time now, I have watched you and Travis,and Azula, and Smurf, and Renita, (who went to my Zion) , as well as countless others, defend what I knew all along was correct.. Yet I ignored you all, and allowed you to battle this evil alone. I deserve whatever punishment awaits me. That said, I am here now. @ Travis, your question is anything but unrelated… You deserve to know who I am. I was in "Zion" for more than 7 years. Anything beyone that I will furnish to you, provided I learn how to use the "PM" portion of this blog. 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

In Zion ? NO, it wasn't Zion you were in pal.  7 years, yeah you knew.  The rest of you, watch what you tell this little pr/ick until (((Stained)))—>(Bless his name) gives the O.K.  As one who knows (((Stained)))—>(Bless his name) personally, I can tell you this, he has not granted blessing upon this up-start fledgling.  I who speak for he, the one who has gone but shall return, have spoken.   

Sally
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

In Zion ? NO, it wasn't Zion you were in pal.  7 years, yeah you knew.  The rest of you, watch what you tell this little pr/ick until (((Stained)))—>(Bless his name) gives the O.K.  As one who knows (((Stained)))—>(Bless his name) personally, I can tell you this, he has not granted blessing upon this up-start fledgling.  I who speak for he, the one who has gone but shall return, have spoken.   

Oh Jesus of Nazareth, with great power comes great responsibility, perhaps a little forgiveness is in order?

It could be God's will

Sally
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

Thank you, Joshua, for appreciating my sacrifice. But I am a shameful human being… For a long time now, I have watched you and Travis,and Azula, and Smurf, and Renita, (who went to my Zion) , as well as countless others, defend what I knew all along was correct.. Yet I ignored you all, and allowed you to battle this evil alone. I deserve whatever punishment awaits me. That said, I am here now. @ Travis, your question is anything but unrelated… You deserve to know who I am. I was in "Zion" for more than 7 years. Anything beyone that I will furnish to you, provided I learn how to use the "PM" portion of this blog. 

What is Truth, you deserve no punishment, you have suffered enough!

Simon
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

more blasphemous posting from our resident blasphemer… he put it in quotation marks btw dumbo

What is truth
    Participant

It wasn't "ZION", that's true. But my terminology isn't chosen to be sensitive to you or anyone else, it is just chosen since we all understand it. I am a bit confused as to what part offended you? No matter. I got my "stainy seal of approval"  a long time ago. Should I show the relevent records? Or if you still have trouble believing me (can't blame you, you don't know me after all) Then we can arrange for you to call me… I really don't care. Let's just get your approval process out of the way so we can get back to the real grown up stuff that goes on here.

Travis
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

@What is Truth, you deserve no punishment at all. No need to feel ashamed for what you went through. Try to reconnect with the world that awaits you. Don't judge if people have trouble accepting you at first, especially those close to you if that's the case. they will, sooner or later, understand and will open their arms to give plenty of hugs — It's what I would do if The-One-I-Know finds her way out and gives me that surprising call — lol

I'm happy you have found your way out and I hope, truly and deeply hope, that many more find their way out as well. As you know, WMS is fooling people globally. The ones who can, must do something to prevent it. One step at a time. 

Welcome back to freedom…!

ChaddKritchard
    Participant

Smurf
    Participant

I feel like Chad is more interested in promoting his vocal abilites 😀

Do we have any musicians here that could give him some feedback?

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

ChaddKritchard wrote:

PROOF:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqaMufxXgHo

Just exactly what is that PROOF of ?  A backwards f/u/c/k/i/n/g Hat ?  Yep, you proved that.

Sally
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

ChaddKritchard wrote:

Just exactly what is that PROOF of ?  A backwards f/u/c/k/i/n/g Hat ?  Yep, you proved that.

Oh my goodness, I just knew Mr. Kritchard would draw the interest of the one and only Jesus of Nazareth.

Try to be nice Jesus, this little fella seems a tad "out there" if you know what I mean. Give him a chance

Travis
    Participant

ChaddKritchard wrote:

Chadd — WMS makes better quality videos than the one you're promoting. If you dream of a singing career please don't post another video like this. 

I offer you my help with a good video but this is damn horrible quality..lol

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Sally wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

ChaddKritchard wrote:

Oh my goodness, I just knew Mr. Kritchard would draw the interest of the one and only Jesus of Nazareth.

Try to be nice Jesus, this little fella seems a tad "out there" if you know what I mean. Give him a chance

Oh yeah, he drew my interest alright and my ire.  Out there ?  Oh he's out for sure.  No wonder my IM's were Chiming in off the hook.  A couple of my peeps thought he was spoofing.  But h/e/l/l no, he's straight up serious.  He's obviously in his "I don't really know s-h/i/t phase".  

Sally
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Sally wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

ChaddKritchard wrote:

Oh yeah, he drew my interest alright and my ire.  Out there ?  Oh he's out for sure.  No wonder my IM's were Chiming in off the hook.  A couple of my peeps thought he was spoofing.  But h/e/l/l no, he's straight up serious.  He's obviously in his "I don't really know s-h/i/t phase".  

Try to be nice dear, he's going to be in a lot of pain when he figures it out

Joshua
    Participant

I'm going to make up a word here; Prooful. Obviously it's like truthful and proof marrie together.

This video is more prooful than the amature video that was posted here as proof of the WMSCOG. Check this out:  

http://www.aish.com/v/ho/What-Makes-Rosh-Hashanah-Beautiful.html?s=nb

Is it possible to turn a habika backwards?

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

What is truth wrote:

It wasn't "ZION", that's true. But my terminology isn't chosen to be sensitive to you or anyone else, it is just chosen since we all understand it. I am a bit confused as to what part offended you? No matter. I got my "stainy seal of approval"  a long time ago. Should I show the relevent records? Or if you still have trouble believing me (can't blame you, you don't know me after all) Then we can arrange for you to call me… I really don't care. Let's just get your approval process out of the way so we can get back to the real grown up stuff that goes on here.

You received a (((Stainey Award))) "A long time ago" ?  Cut and paste here and lemme see.  I will confer with the great all seeing all knowing one once I see this "seal of approval".  I also wanna know where Joshua stands on your position here and if (((Stained))) says you're in, you're in, no matter what I say.  Who bestowed a (((Stainey Award))) upon you ? Was it me ? Was it (((Stained))) himself ? (bless his name)  Was it a member of the high counsel ?  On a side note:  Bless you sister Sally.

Sally
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

What is truth wrote:

You received a (((Stainey Award))) "A long time ago" ?  Cut and paste here and lemme see.  I will confer with the great all seeing all knowing one once I see this "seal of approval".  I also wanna know where Joshua stands on your position here and if (((Stained))) says you're in, you're in, no matter what I say.  Who bestowed a (((Stainey Award))) upon you ? Was it me ? Was it (((Stained))) himself ? (bless his name)  Was it a member of the high counsel ?  On a side note:  Bless you sister Sally.

Thank you for the blessing dear Jesus of Nazareth…….and (((Stained))) through you yourself bestowed that (((Stainey Award))) on "what is truth"

I don't really know what a (((Stainey))) is but i'm sure he deserved it if you gave it to him. Afterall,  God doesn't make mistakes! Not the real God anyhow.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.