Blood Drive in New Jersey

• Creator
    Topic
    Sally
    Participant

I was having such a nice weekend until I received a call from a friend who read an article praising the wmscog for organizing a blood drive in Mahwah new jersey. Apparently 1300 members donated blood. They claimed to have 2.2 million members worldwide. Of course the media bought the whole thing hook line and sinker. What a shame that they would use such a worthy cause to further their interests. Even Kathleen Donovan praised them. How in this day could an elected public official praise an organization without first researching them? It's really sickening. Well I guess its not surprising that they take their money and now their blood. My heart truly goes out to those poor members who follow blindly. I hope when they are recovering from this captivity they will find some solace in knowing they did something good even though the decision to do so was not of their own freewill. I will contact Kathleen as soon as I return to New Jersey

Simon
    Participant

Sally wrote:

What a shame that they would use such a worthy cause to further their interests.

They've been doing that for over two years don't be surprised they keep doing it it works well for them.

How in this day could an elected public official praise an organization without first researching them?  

All politicians and celebrities have pet causes to look good they never look into organizations when they praise them.

WMSCOG gets praise despite being corrupt but another example would be Autism Speaks which is really a eugenics hate group but politicians and celebrities praise them because they don't do their research they only want to look good to their fanbase/constituency and can't be bothered to make sure they are supporting something worthy.

Sally
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Sally wrote:

What a shame that they would use such a worthy cause to further their interests.

They've been doing that for over two years don't be surprised they keep doing it it works well for them.

How in this day could an elected public official praise an organization without first researching them?  

All politicians and celebrities have pet causes to look good they never look into organizations when they praise them.

WMSCOG gets praise despite being corrupt but another example would be Autism Speaks which is really a eugenics hate group but politicians and celebrities praise them because they don't do their research they only want to look good to their fanbase/constituency and can't be bothered to make sure they are supporting something worthy.

Thank you Simon, I did some research regarding the blood drives. I asked a current member "when" the blood drives started and he responded, "for starters it proves that wmscog should not be compared to the Jehovah Witness" Interesting response, it seems there is more than one hidden agenda in everything they do

Simon
    Participant

Yes we aren't a cult because we do something another cult doesn't do… sounds like something wmscog might try to pull

Anonymous
    Inactive

We contacted the reporter for the New Jersey paper that reported this story.  We forwarded copies of the Ramirez Federal Lawsuit and the Colon "Slap Suit".  Here is the text of our reply to the reporter:

I am glad to hear you are not a member.  Inform your editors and provide them a copy of the Federal Lawsuit against your New Jersey neighbor and head of WMSCOG, Mr. Dong Il Lee, aka Daniel Lee.  He organizes these blood drives to help recruit new members to the cult.  After your editor reviews the Federal Lawsuit, ask your editor to review the Slap Suit against the former member Michelle Colon.  Ask your editor if He/She knows what a slap suit is ….. As a journalist you should be VERY AWARE of the Freedom of Information issues involved in a Slap Suit, which is what WMSCOG does to try to limit damage to their recruiting efforts.  Hopefully your editor(s) will review these materials and fully understand the evil underhanded cult known as WMSCOG.  And what this organization headed by your neighbor, Mr. Dong Il Lee, is capable of doing.

Please stop promoting this evil cult.  The more you learn about it, the more you will detest it.  They operate just like the Moonies …. no difference except some minor variations in B.S. theology they promote. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

The reporter mentioned that she would see what she could do.  Meantime if you want to contact the reporter on the story, her email is at the end of the news article.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The reporter mentioned that she would see what she could do.  Meantime if you want to contact the reporter on the story, her email is at the end of the news article.

dear_all
    Participant

Tho Jesus did many good things to the Jewish society, they tried to stone him. Jesus himself testified about this (John 10:30-33)

Ecc 1:9 what has been will be again.

There is nothing new under the sun

dear_all
    Participant

Tho Jesus did many good things to the Jewish society, they tried to stone him. Jesus himself testified about this (John 10:30-33)

Ecc 1:9 what has been will be again.

There is nothing new under the sun

Smurf
    Participant

@food for eternal life: I see you finally gave up on the "neutral" role. 🙂

Who is trying to stone wms members exactly?

dear_all
    Participant

I’m not saying it is literal. @smurf, bcx of the harsh comments I had no other choice.

Smurf
    Participant

Oh, yeah.. remember how stones and comments aren't the same thing?

2000 years ago they threw actual stones!

dear_all
    Participant

You didn’t understand. @smurf. I changed the username bcx of rude comments.

I never claimed that stones & comments are same though.

dear_all
    Participant

Also, they tried to heap abuse on Jesus as well

Simon
    Participant

Food for eternal life wrote:

You didn't understand. @smurf. I changed the username bcx of rude comments.

I never claimed that stones & comments are same though.

I think smurf is just being deliberately obtuse because you are in WMSCOG.  People like to be black and white you are in a cult therefore you are always wrong is completely the wrong attitude yet it seems to be the M.O. of half the people here 

What is truth
    Participant

Recieving abuse is not proof of divinity. Insults not evidence of holiness. If so, there are a lot of holy thieves and murderers out there. 

Joshua
    Participant

There is a town here named Kingston that is hosting a blood drive on Sept. 9th. I'll just bet that this will not be viewed as a good thing by the WMSCOG. At worst they may try and make an appearance to gain more publicity.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.