Why HATE on your family members while you're trying to convince them your group is all about lo

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

For those of you that have missed it I deal with a lot of WMSCOG on the west coast. I have personally been effected by the groups in California and Washington. Even when I try and put myself in their shoes and see things from their perspective I keep running into destruction of families. From their point of view they seem to have an idea that the families are the ones to blame. If they would simply come into the "truth" everything would be great and the love would just pour over the entire family. Let me share one of the stories of a family with you. (Yes, I have permission to share this with you.) A long time member of the origional group in California brought his girlfriend into the group. They were married in the church and had kids. Over the years this man started seeing changes in the teachings and the doctrines. At one time he told me that they were discouraged from talking to black people and Jewish people. The reasoning for this is that supposedly black people are decendents of Hamm who was the cursed son of Noah and the Jews are the ones who killed Christ and took upon themselves the curse for doing so. All of this was taught to them using the Bible for the basis. As time went on these teachings were put aside and both groups are now preached to. It can only be speculated as to why this change happend. Anyway, seeing these types of changes this man started sharing with his wife his concerns. Instead of hearing him out and thinking for herself she started reporting his doubts to the leadership. As more things came up people started labeling him as untrustworthy and worse. As this group forced a wedge between this man and his wife they were also pushing to make him leave. This was his life at the time. His spiritual family as well as his physical family. Where was LOVE in all of this? This group claims to have all of the answers and the truth for crying out loud! Eventually he left the group, she divorced him, and he was shuned. Even when he tried to simply talk to old friends, past brothers and sisters who claimed to love him they would not give him the time of day. I spent some time with this man in California trying to help him reach out to some of his old friend that were still trapped in this group. I witnessed first hand the destruction and devistation that this group is willing to do to even one of their own members. Fortunately God introduced us to each other at a time when we both needed each others help. My loved one was trapped in this group at this time. This member showed me how some of the manipulation worked and helped me to understand things like arguing with the people inside of the group only pushes them in further. It's a very twisted mindset that we are forced to deal with.

This paticular thread I'm going to share with you some of the stories I've heard from the first hand accounts of  the families. I'm going to expose some of the hate that is shown towards the people that God commands us to respect. The leadership of the WMSCOG is not going to be happy with me about this but they created these situations and I will not be sharing anything with you that I have not gotten the ok from the families for.

You would think after all of these years of destroying families, all of the bad blood and bad press, that this group would want to change this part of their image. It seems that it's business as usual for this destructive group.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm soooooo thankful that God has put you here to help us.  Some day you'll be able to help the East coast.  🙂

Joshua
    Participant

I would love to be able to help everybody that has ever been involved or affected by this group. Thank you for the continued support and words of encouragement.

Here's the next story I would like to share with all of you. I spoke a couple of years ago with a lady who had been involved with the WMSCOG for many years. Her whole immeadiate family were members of this group. Many people inside of the WMSCOG thought very highly of her and her family. The husband was not as involved as the wife was but between them both there had been thousands of hours volunteered in the WMSCOG. As far as they were concerned everyone outside of their group was lost, had no truth, and were in fact spiritually dead. As time went on and things kept changing inside of the WMSCOG the husband started noticing that things weren't quite what they seemed. Even though this couple had children they did get caught up in the whole idea that children kept members from doing the real work of god the mother. At times they even suggested that ladies in their group were not ready for children and hinted at abortion as an option. In hindsight this continues to haunt these folks. As the two of them were realizing that they were being used by the WMSCOG their teenage son had a dream/vision that the WMSCOG was being lead by Satan. It disturbed him so much that he tried to stand up in front of the congregation and profess what he had envisioned. The pastor had this young man thrown out and called the police on him. When the police questioned the pastor as to weather this young man was a member of their group the pastor lied and said no. This young man was arrested and possibly because of the added stress of this suffered a nervous breakdown. This was a teenaged boy folks! What kind of pressure placed upon a young man could lead to a nervous breakdown? What kind of pastor lies about this kids involvement in the group much less doesn't even talk to this young man about what was going on first? After this incident the family instantly retreated from the WMSCOG. The mother got on the phone to anyone that would listen to her about what had happened. Most of the people in the group already got the message that they were not to talk to this family and that their son was possibly posessed by a demon. Again, the pastor didn't even talk to this family about what was going on. This family had devoted a large chunk of their life to building up this group and furthering the cause that they thought was the truth. How bad do you have to hate to do this to a family? How bad do you have to hate to cause other people to think horrible things about people that were once supposedly your brothers and sisters? This family is now of very mixed emotions. Some of them fight against the lies of the WMSCOG and some of them just want to forget that they were ever a part of a destructive group like this. The last time I spoke to them none of them trusted any kind of religious group or person trying to talk to them about religion. This is what happens to a lot of people who are forced out. It is very accurately described as being spiritually raped. Most people turn agnostic and have a hard time trusting anyone. What does the WMSCOG do after things like this? Do they reach out with love and kindness? No! They're back to business as usual. What do they care!

Joshua
    Participant

I pulled this from the comment section of the home page here:

I am still a member.

I have been for one year.

I have been passionate about God since I was a pre-teen; I even heard the call to the preaching ministry when I was in the music ministry as a teen. As fate would have it, my life took a different path, though my desire to know truth had remained.

I had all but given up on organized religion when I was approached by members of the Church. Because I had so many question that were unable to be answered by the leaders of the Churches I had belonged to or visited, I was NOT interested in attending a church that was lead by a couple of early 20 year old people. And I made that clear. However, they continued attempting to overcome my objections, and like a good recruit from a Multi-Level-Marketing organization these Zealots tried every response until one resonated with me. And then I was hooked. I was willing to attend their study. I was willing to learn their doctrine. I was willing to judge the teachings according to the teachings of the Bible. Since I am the type that likes to be prepared before entering a debate, I found my way to this site and a few others and that’s where I discovered the Second Coming Christ (God Almighty) and The Lamb (Heavenly Mother) Doctrine. So I was actually prepared and advised them to not show me those. Show me other bible truths which I had never seen and I would judge those to be true or not according to the discernment of the Holy Spirit and my understanding of the Holy Scriptures.

The study’s that led up to my baptism and the techniques used to lead me there are not the topic of this post, so I will skip those. Understand though that within a couple of months I was baptized and within a couple more I was a full fledged gospel worker, forsaking the worldly things (responsibilities) and holding a position in the church.

My issues was discussed above on this board. And these issues have hurt me to the point that I don’t WANT the Church to be true. Issues like, “poor people,” about non-robot members being treated differently until they leave or are just blatantly asked to not return, and the teachings about races.

Poverty.

In one a one week-long Elohim Academy that we were “selected” to attend (footing the bill of course, travelling the 1400 mile round trip and paying $200 to attend – with Financial reproductions of this will likely be discussed in a following post) I witnessed and heard with my own ears the Pastor (whom I love) discuss preaching to the poor. Pastor is the “Branch” of our little Zion and of 14 other Zion’s, and he was leading the Elohim academy. The academy had 50 of us students [50*$100 per person = ???(PS, three more groups went out in the month to follow. I Imagine they had a pretty nice end-of-year bonus with at least an extra $20,000 coming “for food and lodging.]

In the academy he stated that we should not preach to the physically poor. We should not preach to the physically homeless. These people will take advantage of the free Breakfast, lunch and dinner that is provided daily at Zion. If a person can not take care of something so precious, that is their own life, how would they handle the truth of light. When the Bible discusses giving the food the poor, the bible is speaking in parable. The bible is discussing the food called the bible. I felt strange about that. Especially since one of the people I preached to while I was out there, the one person that seemed most sincere, The one person that was ‘humble enough to receive the love of God’ just happened to be homeless.

It reminded me of a time when a homeless man had come to our Zion back home. We knew that this man was coming, because he had found my number, called me, and was on his way. However I did not know he was homeless. My church leader and I were excited, until he arrived. My church leader just happily talked with him on the front step, and never let him in. And then it started to rain. And the man decided to leave since he was riding a bike. We didn’t even offer him a ride. Though, our particular Zion picked up 75% of it’s members at that time.

Treatment

As I had stated, I was quickly moving up in the church as I was “blessed with the latter rain of the Holy Spirit” and I studied diligently. Since we were led to believe that God had no reason to allow 2013 since the completion of the gathering of the materials needed for the heavenly Temple would occur in 2012, I no longer needed to maintain employment, so I ceased working and started to focus my time on the work. One of our leaders was replaced by a 22 year old who I don’t mind saying, I never got along with. He is quite arrogant. He expects to be served. He didn’t know how to change a tire his first week here, went to the store and bought a tire, brought it back planning to put it on himself, and I asked, “how are you going to get that tire on the rim? And the other tire off?” I offered my advice and advised that he should put the spare on vehicle and take the tire to the shop to get fixed. He actually said, go ahead and do it for me so you can get the blessing. And walked inside to get coffee. I was shocked. I did it, but I was shocked that he meant it. Not because he’s so young and I have a child his age, but at the shear guts of this full time “servant”. As time passed, it became clear that he didn’t like me, unless he needed me for a ride, a tow, or to move something and because he was the assistant to the church leader and he was an enthusiastic leader to the teenaged to 23 year old Zion that had been created, suddenly the feeling had become that a person was either with him or me, I found out later.

I was asked why I was being disobedient. I was being disobedient he had claimed to the deacon, because I called a member that had stopped coming, begging them to keep the feasts of God. But since our church leadership had expressed that we will not call “fallen away members” because they need to find their own way, I was disobedient. And that hurt. And in so many words, I was asked to not come back. I was told by the Deacon/Church leader of our Zion that, “Do you think that everything that Pastor tells me is something I think is right? No. There are times when (Pastor) says things that I know are wrong, but I humble myself and follow. That becomes his sin. Not mine. God knows my heart, and knows that I follow because God is not please with sacrifice, but obedience.” That’s a direct quote. And since I challenged authority, as it were, I was not being robotic enough. I was not someone they could rely on to do whatever I am told. In turn I was not a true Child of God, or so I felt. And although we are taught to cover the faults of our brothers and sisters, apparently that means cover the faults of those that do precisely what they are told to do by the church leaders.

What’s worse is, my spouse and Children still attend, and they completely ignore them. Imagine, your spouse no longer attends the congregation, for reasons that you do not know (because, in an effort to shield you from any prejudice or misunderstandings or to influence your opinion of the church – your spouse hadn’t told you the conversation between them and the leaders) and now, you’re ignored too: ostracized for being married to a so called dissentient. Luckily my spouse is not effected by others view of them or their family. My spouse is awesome and my rock. And God surely blessed me with my spouse.

White people are arrogant

An underground teaching that is only given to the select elect is that we should shy away from preaching to and in “white communities.” It was explained to me that white people are too arrogant. I was told that it was God’s will that the nation was founded as it was (USA) and it was God’s will that the Caucasians were made to rule over it, acquiring the wealth and business and such. It was simultaneously God’s will that so many ethnic groups and woman would be oppressed, so that at the appointed time the last could be humbled by their past and become first. Women would rise up with unprecedented freedoms and equalities as symbols and signs that God the Mother would come Last. This is why 90 percent of our Zion is either black or Hispanic and over 3/4 are women or their children. This is a problem for me. Especially since I can see with my own eyes that there Zion’s across our country and even in our neighbor to the north and these Zion’s are a majority white. Not to mention, personally, it offends me as this philosophy virtually guarantees that my extended family will not inherit the kingdom of God since they will not be able to follow the commands of God, because they will not accept the truth, because no one will preach to them.

With all of this being said, I am still a member. My heart hurts because I have been convinced that the Bible is so clear on certain aspects. Yet, others claim that it is blasphemy yet only provide unconvincing arguments. Nothing seems to make sense, except the teachings I’ve learned through this church. Are the people immature and clearly wicked, yes; but they are human. I guess what I’m saying is, I’m back where I started. I’m wishing to have a deep relationship with God. I’m wishing to understand deep truths. I want to believe that the creator of all things would be so much deeper than “just believe.” I want to believe that it all means, something. I want to feel truly loved and accepted. But I sit here staring at the floor thinking, “I guess man will always blemish God’s good things.”

Joshua
    Participant

Bump.

Joshua
    Participant

A few weeks ago I spoke with another affected family member. I've heard this story more times than I care to discuss. Here how it went; A man and a woman were in love with each other and as God would have it the two of them got married. Shortly after the two of them were married the WMSCOG interrupted the marrage. This time they managed to get ahold of the husband. The wife, wanting to be supportive of her husband attended the WMS for a time but never fell for the manipulation and undue pressure that her husband did. Trying to plead with her husband and show him how the WMSCOG was violating Gods Word only caused a larger divide between them. This divide was a direct result of the pressures that the WMSCOG brought into the relationship. After several months the wife left. She still very much loves her husband but she no longer feels safe with him and doesn't seem to be able to have meaningful conversation or relations with him. The Bible talks very clearly about how a man is supposed to stay close to his bride for the first year trying to make her happy if possible. He is not to be forced away from her if at all possible. This is NOT how the WMSCOG works! If they can't get both members to believe in their garbage then they force them appart. Do you know that they teach their members that we (the ones who don't believe their stuff) are just walking dead? They also teach that members should not spend much time around the dead. It's part of the whole "Us-vs-Them" mindset that many cult groups use. I don't often use the word cult however, if they don't want to be considered one then they should stop acting like one. The WMSCOG also likes to convince their members that they only follow the teachings in the Bible. This is one of the reasons why they justify abandoning the physical families during the holidays. If the holiday isn't specifically mentioned in the Bible then it is discouraged. They make it much worse though! Most of the holidays are painted to seem like a lie from the devil or a worship of a sun god. Anything that can be misused to make their version of things seem true is used. Example: halos are not viewed as a person having an inner light or spirit of God the WMS uses halos as some sort of proof that people are worshipping a sun god. The ring around the head is supposed to represent the sun. My what a twisted web people weave when they first decide to decieve! Back to the relationship story; the wife has not divorced her husband and at this point it seems that he has not asked for a divorce. I pray that God will bring these two back together and show them what is meant when Gods Word says that the two shall become one. WMSCOG, you DON'T follow Gods Word and you don't represent anything holy! Members of the WMSCOG get out now! Take time away from the influences of this group. Spend some time with the family that God put you in at birth especially during the holidays. Clear your mind and do some research on your own. Yes, use the internet as part of this process. The WMSCOG has a ton of websites and for a group that wants you to believe the internet is bad they sure have a clear presence on it. If it's ok for them I guarentee that it's ok for you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.