I've had enough of these cowards!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

This website gets thousands of hit every month. WMSCOG members come here often and try to circumvent the arguments made against their doctrine. The issue I have with this is that they don't seem to be able to communicate effectively with us. The ones that have tried to convince us of their doctrine have either come out of the WMSCOG or have disappeared into the pit because the truth doesn't support the WMSCOG doctrine. Stop lurking here and start communicating. I've never understood how the WMS members can't effectively defend themselves from the truth and then continue to follow this garbage.  I know I'm being pretty harsh here but some people need to be pushed sometimes. Get real or get out of the WMSCOG!

Travis
    Participant

@joshua

What you’re asking to some WMSCOG members is beyond impossible. Once they go out and research they have two options: Get out of WMS or get in even deeper. It’s why they hide. It’s fear to accept that they have made a huge mistake.

1.     They have lost contact with the outer world

2.     They lost their close friends and family members

3.     They have lost sense of what truly is to enjoy mental and emotional freedom

4.     They lack the ability to feel what is like to freely express emotions

They are so far away into their path that most don’t know how to get back home anymore and rather succumb. Just this website alone gives anyone, looking for truthful information about the WMS, it’s enough to open their eyes.

Is not that they don’t want to. They just can’t anymore. 

emil
    Participant

I agree with Travis. I find that by and large, they are incapable of logical analysis of doctrine. There are very few exceptions.

Yet for the sake of the exceptions, we must persevere here. People like Simon, Renita, Azula, Sarah2013 and a host of others.

Joshua
    Participant

I agree with both of you. This fight I'm picking really is focused on the WMSCOG leadership. I have dealt with a couple of so called missionaries and deacons only to be brushed off when they were losing ground. I have also gotten some of the excuses that I have mentioned before. While I was speaking with these folks they made mention of the internet as I presented them with information and they also (unfortunately for them) quoted to me some of the stuff that I had written in our forum. They tried to dispute and disqualify some of the stuff here as a way to discount this website as a whole. One thing they really tried to spin is the whole "Father Stained" thing. While I agree in part that this little spoof is distasteful to some folks I also think that everyone gets to deal with things in their own way. They really didn't like my response especially when I grouped them in with it. Everyone has to deal with things in life, these folks just got sucked into this group and are dealing with life as they are being told how to deal with it. Back to my origional train of thought, these so called leaders of the WMSCOG come to this website where we have completely torn appart their pile of ____ doctrine and try to find things that they can discredit in hopes to keep their victims from leaving. They are too scared to come on here and defend their man made gods and man made doctrine. They run to their buildings and take with them anyone who will listen to their drivel. I care about everyone who is involved with these lies but the leadership needs to be able to stand up and be held to the standards that they expect. Impossible you might think but I'm still going to keep pushing the idea.

MountainMom
    Participant

I agree with all three of you!  We have to keep trying.  Your posts not only help people trapped in the wms, but also help the families of those members to deal with this situation.  I know I wouldn't know where to turn without the people on this site.  Thanks to all for the support and good advice. 

Azula
    Participant

emil wrote:

I agree with Travis. I find that by and large, they are incapable of logical analysis of doctrine. There are very few exceptions.

Yet for the sake of the exceptions, we must persevere here. People like Simon, Renita, Azula, Sarah2013 and a host of others.

It was said, "The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light."

This was a quote that I came accross during my time in the cult and I carried it through my time in there and for a reason I cannot explain, I never let it go. These words saw me through this dark period. And it came from the most unlikely of places.

Thanks Emil

remco9519
    Participant

i am one at your back Joshua,  and thank you very much for this site but sorry if i didn't took permission of having all the subject matter and information available here saving them as digital files (jpg, pdf) in my pc for my use most especially in my country as they may be effective in convincing my family whom up this time they prefer silence as perhaps an alternative against questions.  i am not thinking of vengeance over this group even if they have my family, but at least when i can have my vacation, i might as well save all in CD's or DVD's and/or make print copies whichever and distribute to all people who maybe interested.  Well, if i will be jailed perhaps i hope it would not deliver any adverse effect to this site.  You know in my country,  remote areas have no access to the web yet and even if there is, only but a few will browse for these such kind of information.  Most people prefer to locked their time in viewing movies, sports, chatting or just pass the time with some friends in a bar to enjoy the taste of whisky and making jokes with the lady servers around.  As an experience, i posted a very harsh comments and replies to COG videos posted in you tube and even in a page of yahoo which allows leaving comments over a subject discussion like WMSCOG Cult?  I remember and i'm sorry for that should i tried to use this forum expressing my anger and emotions upon my discovery of the thruth about this group.  and maybe for certain there are among them asking me if i believe in the bible and if i know Jesus, then inviting me to their zion for further study.  Funny though, after more harsher discussion and when i told they made my family robots of which the remote control is with them, then they stopped.  you know people who think they can fool everybody with their ways of lying and deceiving.  Oh there's one more, his you tube users name is Carlos Garcia who in his photo icon looks very decent and talented man, and that time was the height of my anger.  

Thanks a lot to this site and this forum. at least my anger has subside to the most.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm with you Joshua!  Enough is enough!  I'm ready to be over with this*** jmho

Joshua
    Participant

I'm glad to have the support of so many of you here. It has been several years since my loved one came out of the WMSCOG but God has placed a desire in me to continue to help this cause. Even now my loved one helps me to reach some of the people that seem unreachable. I have to be constantly reminded that I am not dealing with the real person most of the time. What I mean is that the folks that are trapped in this mess really suffer from a split personality type disorder. When I am being yelled at or blown up on it's because of the confusion and internal fighting of the real person inside and the cult person that is right in front of me at the time. This is what really stinks for family and friends of people stuck in the WMSCOG. We see the people we love but we are confronted with the cult personality. Our loved ones are still in there and the proof is the fact that they are being conflicted and blowing up. It's a lousy kind of proof but it is proof never the less. The more we question and the more they get confused the sooner they discover that the group is flawed and that our love is real. Keep the faith my friends. One more thing; I have no intention of stopping this calling anytime soon. Peace and love folks. Thank you once again.

fedupmom
    Participant

@Joshua, thank you for for sticking with us and putting so much time and effort into this, even though your loved one has escaped from this destructive group!

I appreciate that you still make a serious effort to continue to help us and our loved ones who are still trapped. Surely it would be easy to walk away and move on with your life, but you have continued to try and fight the battle against this group with honesty, integrity, and truth of your experiences.

I am sometimes overwhelmed by the damage this group has toward my loved one and it’s other members, and it causes me to “freeze” in some respects as to what I can do. Surely this is part of the destruction they play on/count on to be a successful mind controlling group!

Please continue your efforts and know that you are appreciated, by myself (and I assume many others)!!!!

NB
    Participant

@joshua

you are lucky… and glad to hear your loved one can escape before wmscog can do serious damage to her, 

Joshua
    Participant

These clowns could have affected over a hundred families a year because of the charity work that my loved ones and I do. As for being lucky, I believe that God had our back all the way on this and that my loved one had to go threw this so that God could use us to help others. This group is now reaping what it sows. The awoke a force against themselves that has caused them to lose twice as many members than what my loved one brought in. That's some pretty bad odds and if everyone that left this group would just take the ones they brought in out with them this group would quickly lose interest and close their doors. Thank you for the support you guys. I couldn't do this without you.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.