SOMEDAY WE'LL KNOW

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

I'm Crying like a church on Monday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCIkPLlvx-E

Turn your New (((Stained))) Song Book to page 58 and sing this with me with feeling.   

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

The following, what can I say, you're welcome !!!

This is a F/u/c/k/ing classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrEhrXHMB0

The title track to an awesome album.

P.S. This is song 111 in your new (((Stained))) song book.  Let us rise and sing.  

dodo doot dodo

<o><o> <

All seeing eyes of Father (((Staind)))

Simon
    Participant

more blasphemy from our resident false christ

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

You little K/nob goblin, I thought I ordered you not to ever comment on any of my brilliant postings, in fact, I know I did.  You dare to defy he who sits at the right hand of he who will come again ?  (((Stained))) will here of this, wait, he already knows.  I'll see him down @ Starbucks in the morning.  His drink of choice is a caramel crunch frappuccino.   Bless him…

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Simon wrote:

This from a guy that worships a dead korean man and his girlfriend.   Turn to page 111 in your new (((Stained))) song book and repent.  

Smurf
    Participant

Quick question: If koreans are supposed to be the new chosen people, what happens to the old chosen folks?

Now that god is korean, does that mean the Gaza strip dispute is finally over? This is going to leave palestine and israel quite disappointed, I'm afraid.

Fools. Jerusalem is Korean territory. They will see! You don't mess with khhhorea~!

Dokdo is also korean! 대한민국!! ^^

And there I thought the promised land belongs to the direct descendants of Abraham, silly me.

Simon
    Participant

I do no such thing moronic troll

remco9519
    Participant

Oh oh .. i'm afraid the Israelis would be too much angry about that.  they will not accept that idea that the koreans now are the chosen people.  NEVER!!!!!!

Travis
    Participant

@Remco9519
    , we should wait and see a possible religious war between Israelis and South Korean, fighting each other to prove that they are the chosen ones…lol 

This gets better and better…

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Travis wrote:

@Remco9519
    , we should wait and see a possible religious war between Israelis and South Korean, fighting each other to prove that they are the chosen ones…lol 

This gets better and better…

They would be fighting a proxy war between The U.S. and The U.S because NEITHER would exist without the United States of America.

Travis
    Participant

J&N,  you're completely right on target … The North has a strong itch to blow the South away and the Arab nations want extinguish Israel .. All they got is the US

Simon
    Participant

snort

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.