The Bible testifies against the WMSCOG constantly!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Just one example: 2 Peter 3:16,17 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Just in this example, how many people would have been spared and how many families would not have gone through the filth of the WMSCOG if only people would have done a little bit of research prior to giving their lives to this lousy doctrine?

This part alone tells us everything we need to know about the leadership of the WMSCOG:  in which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

How many people, knowing better, would want to be lead around by crazy/unedjucated people? These self taught, man made, scripture twisted doctrines have done enough dammage. Do some research, use the mind that God has given you, and get out of this crazy/destructive/false and twisted group. I'm not persecuting this group, I'm exposing them! 

MountainMom
    Participant

@Travis:  Did anyone that you warned still go into the cult?  No one, whether it was another family member or simply a friend of a member, went in after I told them what was up with the wms. 

Joshua
    Participant

I can tell you this, (((Stained))) is pleased with this piece, for he hath toldeth me so.  I have been authorized from on high to go ahead and award this piece and its author a (((Stainey Award))).  Be proud. The all powerful, all seeing, and mighty (((Stained))) also toldeth me to give all you Stainiacs the following gift of song.  Enjoy the following piece from his personal collection and also from page 420 in the new (((Stained))) song book.  Let us all rise and sing.  Joshua, (((Stained))) has authorized this humble correspondent to offer you the position of missionary; you lucky so and so.  Congrats.

I am always humbled when people recognize my efforts. This I believe is my fourth Stainey Award and as I am on a first name basis with Stained I am honored to accept it once again. As for the position of missionary, I believe I have been called into a position by the One True God of leading the lost children (members of the WMSCOG) into the promise land (out of the darkness into the light). This is why I am called Joshua. I must decline the position of missionary because of my higher calling. Thank you for the offer and I hope one day you guys will help me with my calling. Keep your faith in the one who paid the price for you. Peace my friends.

Travis
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

@Travis:  Did anyone that you warned still go into the cult?  No one, whether it was another family member or simply a friend of a member, went in after I told them what was up with the wms. 

@MM, Not one. .. Now that there is one who is strong enough to withstand the WMS and to understand what's going on, this person might go in for a visit …

I'm so lost in this ((Stained)) game .. lol

unknown
    Participant

Im a broke college student LOL

Smurf
    Participant

unknown wrote:

Im a broke college student LOL

They use those for preaching 😉 and quite vigorously at that. A mere salary from McDonalds doesn't cover mother's expectations.

If you don't make financial contributions you have to earn mother's love a different way. Namely by compensating with lots of converts. I know members who don't have a steady job and still preach all day.

Fastest way to get them to the point of a nervous breakdown IMO.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Smurf
    :  I agree.  Whatever way they can use you, they exploit that.  @Sally:  It would be nice if a person can get their loved one away from the wms by taking them somewhere, but usually they won't agree to go.  And it is illegal to make them go anywhere they don't want to by force.   That is why I said in a post a while ago that people who were saying interventionists kidnap people weren't telling the truth.  No real interventionist would do that because they know they would end up in federal prison.  Wms members have lied to my son and told him interventionists kidnap people and hold them against their will for weeks.  Liars. I guess some of them are only repeating what they have heard, but they should check on their sources because it simply isn't true.

Azula
    Participant

Travis wrote:

You must take in consideration that we're dealing with a totally different culture here. These folks of the WMS are South Korean. They have no mercy for humanity. They are despicable, calculative, selfish, egotistic and very self-centered. They have no emotion towards a culture that they believe is inferior to theirs.

They see us as less than what they are, therefore, giving any of you the acknowledgement you might deserve for the time invested into the WMS, unless you're an awesome giver, it's a total waste of their time. They go for the big fish.

Deacons don't care about the coins they can collect from you. They use you until you wake up because for as long as you are sleeping in their dreams, you are bringing what they call "good fruits." In other words, better and stronger givers. That's what you're good for and once you no longer serve that purpose, they won't care whether you leave or stay.

Here here!

Well said Travis!

Simon
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I think Stained and J of N have gone through so much pain and loss with the wms that they don't even care what they say anymore.  I know it's a parody, but I also think it is not helpful to our cause.  I think you have to tell your story, in all honesty, and that resonates.  Some want to argue scripture.  It doesn't work, even when biblical scholar types do it, it doesn't work.  Not that I don't respect their knowledge, because I certainly do.  It just seems like NOTHING works once they are in there.  Not our efforts, anyway, no matter how zealous.  We have to warn them ahead of time.  It's like an innoculation against the wms.  No one I've warned has joined even when a loved one tried to get them in very aggressively.  If you know what they are about, you won't go there. 

All they do is prove WMSCOG correct about us  and all avoiding talking doctrine does is prove WMSCOG correct about us

MountainMom
    Participant

@Travis:  I agree that they use you untill you wake up.  That is a definite.

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

All they do is prove WMSCOG correct about us  and all avoiding talking doctrine does is prove WMSCOG correct about us

Simon, you are unique. You are the only one I know who was willing and open to evaluate their doctrine.

Nobody else I have encountered is like that. In my experience, their members just do not listen to/read anything that you say to show they are wrong. They make a claim. I counter it. They ignore my counter and make a second claim. I counter. They make a third claim. This goes on until they make claim number 1 again without any reference to the counter I had made the first time.

Stained, et al are spoofing the WMSCOG. While this might provide fuel for the wmscog to point fingers at this website, it is also possible that some of their members will see the ridiculousness of their own doctrine through the spoof.

The WMSCOG would point fingers anyway, with or without Stained. Most members would take their word for it anyway and not visit this site. Only a few members would visit. For those that do, there is enough doctrinal discussion here for the seriously inclined.

I have a suggestion for Stained and others. Simon is right to an extent because not every visitor would recognise those post as spoofs. It may be a nice thing to clearly mark such posts with something like [SPOOF]

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Oh my my my my.  Hast thou learneth nothing ? Dust thou needeth more proof of the omnipotent (((Stained))) power ?  Well, duz'eth thou ?  Oh ye with little faith. You type his great name as if he weren't real or something; as if someone made him up out of thin air.  He shall return with a new name.  He toldeth me he would, I just saw him the other day down at Wal-mart.  Anyway, Emil, Shimon is a twerp, don't waste another post on him.  Joshua, (((Stained))) already knew you would reject his offer, he toldeth me this in the Pizza isle while holding 3 Red Barron Pepperoni Pizzas and a box of Geneal Tao's Sweet and Sour Chicken without speaking a word.  Finally, I heard a voice as if from beyond whisper in my ear the words "Prodigal Son ".   

Then he said to post this song dedicated to the one he loves and misses so dearly (and, for all of you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-I-1TsbFO4 

"Torn To Pieces"  by Pop Evil

Here I sit all alone like an airplane

On the edge of a sky full of solid gray

Staring at the ceiling, tell me that I’m dreaming

Oh, I wish you were here today

All these days I know I’ll never get back

All these words I know I wish I should’ve said

All these dreams that we had now fade to black

Try to wash it away

I’m torn to pieces, I’m broken down

I still see your face when you’re not around

I sit here in misery wondering if I’ll ever be

Half the man you wanted me to be

Here I float through the air like a waterfall

Then I sink to the bottom like a cannonball

Having trouble breathing, suddenly I’m screaming

Why wasn’t I good enough

Even though I know you’re not gonna come back

I can’t wash it away

It’s tearing me to pieces

Tearing me to pieces

Tearing me to pieces

I can’t wash it away

(I’m torn to pieces)

(I’m torn to pieces)

Half the man you wanted me to be.

Sally
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Oh my my my my.  Hast thou learneth nothing ? Dust thou needeth more proof of the omnipotent (((Stained))) power ?  Well, duz'eth thou ?  Oh ye with little faith. You type his great name as if he weren't real or something; as if someone made him up out of thin air.  He shall return with a new name.  He toldeth me he would, I just saw him the other day down at Wal-mart.  Anyway, Emil, Shimon is a twerp, don't waste another post on him.  Joshua, (((Stained))) already knew you would reject his offer, he toldeth me this in the Pizza isle while holding 3 Red Barron Pepperoni Pizzas and a box of Geneal Tao's Sweet and Sour Chicken without speaking a word.  Finally, I heard a voice as if from beyond whisper in my ear the words "Prodigal Son ".   

Then he said to post this song dedicated to the one he loves and misses so dearly (and, for all of you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-I-1TsbFO4 

"Torn To Pieces"  by Pop Evil

Here I sit all alone like an airplane

On the edge of a sky full of solid gray

Staring at the ceiling, tell me that I’m dreaming

Oh, I wish you were here today

All these days I know I’ll never get back

All these words I know I wish I should’ve said

All these dreams that we had now fade to black

Try to wash it away

Here I float through the air like a waterfall

Then I sink to the bottom like a cannonball

Having trouble breathing, suddenly I’m screaming

Why wasn’t I good enough

I can’t wash it away

Tearing me to pieces

Tearing me to pieces

I can’t wash it away

(I’m torn to pieces)

(I’m torn to pieces)

Half the man you wanted me to be.

@Jesus of Nazareth, the next time (((Stained))) "reveals himself" to you, please tell him I'm praying for him and his loved one.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

@Jesus of Nazareth, the next time (((Stained))) "reveals himself" to you, please tell him I'm praying for him and his loved one.

Sally, (((Stained))) is pleased with this comment.  He already knew you would pray for him and his loved one, he is after-all, omnipotent.  He knows all, see's all but at the moment tells only what we can handle.  Baby food.  You may be invited one day to dine at the Table of Knowledge.  For this reason, he leaves us all just a bit hungry.  The meal he will feed will satisfy. When he returns, it will be with a new name.  Not even I know just what that name will be.  I assure you it will be a mighty name, one worthy of his greatness.  Bless you Sally.

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

Simon, you are unique. You are the only one I know who was willing and open to evaluate their doctrine.

Nobody else I have encountered is like that. In my experience, their members just do not listen to/read anything that you say to show they are wrong. They make a claim. I counter it. They ignore my counter and make a second claim. I counter. They make a third claim. This goes on until they make claim number 1 again without any reference to the counter I had made the first time.

I am not saying we need to only talk doctrine what I am saying is to actively avoid talking about it is to do exactly what WMSCOG says we will do which only validates the claims they make. In sermon how many times did I hear non members are too afraid to talk doctrine. Because:

A. We cannot disprove it and KNOW we cannot thus we are afraid to even talk about it

B. Because we don't really care we just want them not to go to that church so we appeal to everyhting else under the sun.

by actively seeking to not discuss doctrine and even more so by advertising we are seeking not to discuss doctrine we prove them correct.

Stained, et al are spoofing the WMSCOG. While this might provide fuel for the wmscog to point fingers at this website, it is also possible that some of their members will see the ridiculousness of their own doctrine through the spoof.

The WMSCOG would point fingers anyway, with or without Stained. Most members would take their word for it anyway and not visit this site. Only a few members would visit. For those that do, there is enough doctrinal discussion here for the seriously inclined.

That doesn't make it okay to do something. You cannot say just because I am accused of X I will do X that is completely unreasonable

emil
    Participant

@Simon – For the first part, I have not and will not avoid debating doctrine with a wmscog. It is just that I will not initiate it. I will wait for them to make a claim.

For the second, I did not say we should spoof because they accuse us of it anyway. What I said is that it wouldn't really matter in the way you think it would. On the contrary, there is a possibility of someone seeing the ridiculousness of their claim. Different approaches can work with different people.

admin
    Keymaster

Calling Father (((Stained))) a spoof is sacrilege if I remember correctly.  Huh Jesus of Nazareth ?  Isn't it ?  

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

2 Hoes Ink wrote:

Calling Father (((Stained))) a spoof is sacrilege if I remember correctly.  Huh Jesus of Nazareth ?  Isn't it ?  

Oh 2 Hoes, your comment above is right on the money.  Art thou a prophet ? A spoof  ?  Indeed, this is an outrage.  Right on… 

admin
    Keymaster

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

2 Hoes Ink wrote:

Oh 2 Hoes, your comment above is right on the money.  Art thou a prophet ? A spoof  ?  Indeed, this is an outrage.  Right on… 

Thank you for saying that sir.  It is an honor to serve.

Smurf
    Participant

You guys are mental

Sally
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

You guys are mental

I believe being "mental" sometimes helps keep your sanity!

Smurf I've read your previous posts and you get a little mental from time to time too (no offense intended)

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.