"Dont you see Satan's tricks?"

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    Participant

This comment was originally posted in response to "Ahnsahnghong Predicts Christ's Return in 1988" on 5/14/14.  

Rose says:

First of all, wow are you all really that naive. If Christ Ahn sahng hong Predicted the end of the world why didnt he show up to his own party? BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN THEN.  Again the truth about has been interputed worng yet again. for the members on here supporting this claim i hope that ELOHIM has mercy on your soul, with you being a dog returnning to its vomit & all. Dont you see Satan's tricks? Brother & Sisters you can not have two masters. if you didnt believe in Father & Mother then you never should have come to the WMSCOG in the first you are bad fruit and someone esle will take your crown. this is the most ridiculous discussion i have ever had because obviously there is a lake of knowledge and i hope that ELOHIM takes all knowledge about GOD from you.

emil
    Participant

Rose says:

First of all, wow are you all really that naive. If Christ Ahn sahng hong Predicted the end of the world why didnt he show up to his own party? BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN THEN.  

That is a strange question you ask. It only makes sense to a person who believes Ahn is god. To us, it is obvious. He didn't show up because he couldn't. He was not god. That is also why his prediction was false. I know enough members who were preparing for the end in 2012. You can keep your head buried in the sand if you like.

Rose says:

Again the truth about has been interputed worng yet again. for the members on here supporting this claim i hope that ELOHIM has mercy on your soul, with you being a dog returnning to its vomit & all. Dont you see Satan's tricks? Brother & Sisters you can not have two masters.

Aren't you the one who has two masters? f and m

Rose says:

if you didnt believe in Father & Mother then you never should have come to the WMSCOG in the first you are bad fruit and someone esle will take your crown. 

Nobody believed in f & m until one of you preached to them. So who gets the crown? the one who preached?

this is the most ridiculous discussion i have ever had because obviously there is a lake of knowledge and i hope that ELOHIM takes all knowledge about GOD from you.

Perhaps you can become a member on this forum and enlighten us with this lake of knowledge.

unknown
    Participant

^i love it

Jenarose
    Participant

Rose you seem mean like a napan saram. Ask one of the korean speakers to translate "napan saram" for you.

Smurf
    Participant

It's actually nappeun, but i don't think she is… I'm sure she has good intentions. I just hope she starts asking questions.

Azula
    Participant

admin wrote:

This comment was originally posted in response to "Ahnsahnghong Predicts Christ's Return in 1988" on 5/14/14.  

Rose says:

. if you didnt believe in Father & Mother then you never should have come to the WMSCOG in the first you are bad fruit and someone esle will take your crown. this is the most ridiculous discussion i have ever had because obviously there is a lake of knowledge and i hope that ELOHIM takes all knowledge about GOD from you.

It's really amazing how you guys claim to believe in the bible and yet in John 8 Jesus clearly said you who is without sin be the first to throw the stone. Be very careful of how you judge others or the same words might actually expose you for the corrupt person you have become. Just look at what these people, supposedly from god, have turned you into.

And speaking of your crown, why is it now earned? I thought it was given as a birthright, if you are truly an heir.

setufree
    Participant

@rose if you need help out of this group please message me

Sarah2013
    Participant

Why doesn’t this mother or bride ever leave her post?

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

admin wrote:

Rose says:

First of all, wow are you all really that naive. If Christ Ahn sahng hong Predicted the end of the world why didnt he show up to his own party? BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN THEN.  Again the truth about has been interputed worng yet again. for the members on here supporting this claim i hope that ELOHIM has mercy on your soul, with you being a dog returnning to its vomit & all. Dont you see Satan's tricks? Brother & Sisters you can not have two masters. if you didnt believe in Father & Mother then you never should have come to the WMSCOG in the first you are bad fruit and someone esle will take your crown. this is the most ridiculous discussion i have ever had because obviously there is a lake of knowledge and i hope that ELOHIM takes all knowledge about GOD from you.

Interputed

>LMAO WTF ? 

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.