Copyright fraud against WMSCOG in Korea.

• Creator
    Topic
    Ms Freedom
    Participant

Thanks Elaine for posting this link in another discussion. I believe that this is really important and deserves its own discussion in the forum.

http://www.kukmindaily.co.kr/article/view.asp?page=&gCode=7111&arcid=0008276305&code=71111101

I think this is huge! The lawsuits that will take place against WMSCOG in Korea will take place at the core of this cult as opposed to the US where it could be hard to reach the "mother" and King Pastor because of international restrictions. Not only is this further proof that WMSCOG is a scam, it exposes that there is no god the mother. God would not have to copy someone elses work and God would not go against his own commandment of "thou shall not steal!" All that talk about "pagan churches" and here they have been copying from those churches the whole time! WMSCOG leadership is nothing but low life con artists and thieves!! At the end of the article it says they are waiting for a response from WMSCOG. That should be interesting to see the spin they put on this. No doubt some of the members will believe it. The beautiful thing is… they were exposed by ex-members! Keep the pressure on people! Humpty Dumpty (mother zang) is rocking back and forth and getting ready for a fall!

Sarah2013
    Participant

What a shame. I really hope a lot of its (wmscog) members see this article. As always, they will come up with another excuse.

emil
    Participant

I don't know if many WMSCOG members would switch based on this. They will just believe that satan is attacking God because he is jealous.

Things may begin to change if the wmscog loses and has to pay tons of compensation.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

I think there are several items here that are worth paying attention to. If the publishers sue for damages will only cause WMSCOG to come up with a new story as to why the members need to give more money. The thing that will affect them the most will be  " ban the publication, printing and distribution of the WMSCOG booklet, as well as its previous problematic books."  How do they explain to the members that they can no longer use the books because it is illegal? Why would god have approved anything that is illegal? It's just one more thing to add to the pile of evidence against them.

Joshua
    Participant

I think this is great and I hope these publishers see this through to the end. I'm praying for these folks and God willing they will succeed.

"Evidence Book" LOL.

Simon
    Participant

Copyright claims are very crazy and complex and vary place to place and even person to person not sure anyone wold care

Ms Freedom
    Participant

It’s not that important that the lawsuits may or may not happen. The important thing for current members to get from this is:

If Zang is god and god is perfect, why would she break or allow laws to be broken in her church among her members? And not just her members, her leaders! I have a hard time understanding how the members can close their eyes to all the mistakes made by WMSCOG. Their prophecies that didn’t come to pass, the attorney they hired (to sue this website’s owner) who freakin dies and the whole thing has to come to a halt, the re-writing of the books, ASH’s son who said he was not god (proof of his tombstone), the lies about his poverty (and the picture of him in front of his mansion in Korea), Zang’s hearing aid, etc.!!

All this totally proves that what the cult experts say about cult members is true – BLIND OBEDIENCE!

On a recent TV story about the Moonies, one member was asked about rev moon’s illegitimate son, his tax evasion, etc. The member said,”Well, he was on a journey to be god.” WHAT?! Like ASH, the MAN is dead! His wife is in her 90s so she won’t be around for very long, and their members still think they are “true mother and father”!

It’s like banging your head against a wall and blaming your headache on the weather!

fedupmom
    Participant

@Ms. Freedom

“It’s like banging your head against a wall and blaming your headache on the weather!”

I love this, thank you for the chuckle, I needed that!!!

Lots a Bulgogi
    Participant

Nice find.

Simon
    Participant

Still subjective

MountainMom
    Participant

This really is a great find Ms Freedom!  Kind of ironic that the WMS is so protective of all their materials while at the same time copying the materials of others like crazy.  Does anyone know if their wierd symbol (looks kind of like a butterfly) or their calendars are copyrighted? 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Fake is fake. Wmscog are allegedly just making money off its members.

unknown
    Participant

Jeremiah 23:30 (NIV) 

“Therefore,” declares the Lord, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. 

setufree
    Participant

Funny how they make members sign a privacy / copyright form before they can purchase these books. The moment I saw the “evidence book” it was obviously a cut/paste job. Has anyone informed the US publishers here in the states? From what I gathered from the article the publishers here don’t have any idea, if they were emailed this article to their legal dept. they would look into it.

remco9519
    Participant

anhgsanhghong maybe a good man and a good preacher when he was still alive.  his own group took advantage his death that they raise him to godship and christship. thing is a dead man whatever he do cannot just get up from his grave and file court cases against people of his group spreading lies against his name. its their mother god  around this. and why members ignore all mistakes of WMSCOG opened to their eyes is that these members were indoctrinated to do such.  i sent some pages converted to pdf taken from other sites with inscripted WMSCOG cult and criminal enterprise to my wife and kids who have had fallen to this group, and they dont even bother.  i needed to phone each one of them and i got the same answer, all are just fabrications and not true, then silence.

emil
    Participant

A good man? Depends on how you define good. By that definition, tell me who is bad.

A good preacher? Gripping perhaps to some people. Perhaps charismatic even. Again it depends on what you mean by good.

The rest of it I agree. But more than Zahng, I think Cheol is the real villain. I think she is a dumb figurehead. Cheol put her up to position himself to advantage. Now he skims the bucks and if something goes seriously wrong, she is the fall guy.

Simon
    Participant

a lot of people would be bad while defining ahn as good

emil
    Participant

^ So lets hear the definition. I would like to see how good in defined by those who want to bring him into that set.

Travis
    Participant

ASH is as guilty as anyone currently in power on the WMS  .. He started this whole spiritual leadership thing back in his days. He accepted the worshiping and fanatic behavior of Zahn and the other woman… He loved and enjoyed the attention it attracted to him. 

Anyone who believe that ASH was a victim is wrong … 

Simon
    Participant

ash NEVER accepted worship

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.