Father & Mother's "unconditional love"…former member perspective to current mem

• Creator
    Topic
    serg
    Participant

Miss a couple of Sabbaths and believe me that love will feel more and more conditional. Preach less and less and again it will feel more and more conditional. Have you ever felt you had to earn God's love? If you did or have, you are or were in the wrong place. Obeying God's supposed laws is impossible. You can't do it. No one on earth can. Oh so you "keep" the Sabbath? How did you rest?Well it sucks you sinned by not keeping it holy during the service anyway. You thought wrong at one point and you couldn't study hard enough. You see? How it feels in a service and you feel so terrible you're thinking wrong thoughts and that father and mother are mad or disapointed in you. This isn't love. It's shame and guilt falling on you like a plague.

The wmscog insist in keeping a "new covenant" law. Which is impossible to keep. It was already proven people were unable to keep the OT law and save themselves. So Jesus came to "save" us according to the wmscog by pretty much giving us another law. Just another way of saying you need to EARN God's love. Keep working harder and harder or God wont be pleased with you. When you can't escape or you're stuck somewhere or you realized you just can't do something, yea see that's when you need a saviour. You don't need a saviour if you can save yourself. The insistance that you must keep laws and you'l be saved or loved is stupid, because it's like you are earning and working for the love of God. YOU are trying to save yourself relying on all your abilities to be able to keep the "new covenant". The law was not meant to save you. It was to show you up. That no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't save yourself. That you NEEDED a saviour.

This new covenent law the wmscog teaches is no different than the OT law. Just modified. You can't keep it. Go, try with all your might. You'l feel guilty because you screwed up during at least one of the services or through out the day. Each time you fail, you will punish yourself and keep saying things like "I need more faith in father & mother" or "I must obey God's commands I am such a recthed sinner!" and even "father and mother are surely not pleased with me". There are many other things you'l say to yourself aside from that. So Jesus was punished and crucified only to open the way to a new law? To activate an easier law or harder law while knowing well you CAN'T keep it? Don't boast in a law you cannot keep. So God only loves you if you obey this "new convanent" law? But wait, you can't can you? You're human. It's impossible. You arn't a programmed robot even if you try to be.

It's like being in complete bondage in the wmscog. No freedom because you are enslaved to a law you can never keep. The love there is conditional. Love is not something preached or studied. It's felt. Grace isn't something you learn or a topic you can study about. It's something felt. Oh we can't preach to him/her because of this and that. Yea see that's conditional. Oh that sister has left don't ever speak to her. Yep, again. CONDITIONAL. I can go on and on about this. I know what the "love" in the wmscog is like. I've been there and lived it. Leave church and you'l see how "real" it is. "Father and mother love everyone unconditionally so we are taking this gospel of love to the whole world." Just read that. You are enslaving people in more bondage rather then actually showing true love. The wmscog is not spreading love. Just actual fear and more guilt on people.

The wmscog never show actual love, instead they do and say things like "Let's do a clean up campaign to glorify father and mother" or "let's help people in that disaster to bring glory to father and mother." This is publicity my friends. Not love. Yes let's make father and mother more famous shall we? The only reason for the blood drives/clean ups/disaster relief etc is really to make them more famous. It never grew out of the heart. I know because I was a part of it. A member struggling in the world won't recieve any help. They'l only shame him/her with more guilt and shame. "Where is your faith in father and mother? Don't you love them? You must keep their commands! Carry your own cross!" etc. I am going to stop here. Believe me, I can go much further. But this should be enough for now. Don't be a robot. That's the love you've seen and you'l see in the wmscog. Everyone is like a robot. That robot love right? I know. I was one of them before…

genny
    Participant

Amen, Serg!  You said it well.

emil
    Participant

Good points serg.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Excellent points Serg.  Even the Jews having been brought out of slavery eventually didn't keep the Passover right ?  So God gave them a second Passover, I think.  Now, if you're dealing directly with God as the Jews were, and he told you directly what to do but you couldn't, then no wonder he had to send his Son.  We cannot as humans keep the commands even if we could somehow keep our physical bodies from doing wrong, nobody, I think, could control their mind from failing, thus you would have at least 1 sin, thus you would have them all.  I think the Bible says that too. The notion that you have to work off your sin is totally wrong.  No, that does not mean you get to go through life being a p/r/i/c/k, I think it means you do the best you can and Jesus has already done the rest. "It is finished".   Who agree's ?   

Sally
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Excellent points Serg.  Even the Jews having been brought out of slavery eventually didn't keep the Passover right ?  So God gave them a second Passover, I think.  Now, if you're dealing directly with God as the Jews were, and he told you directly what to do but you couldn't, then no wonder he had to send his Son.  We cannot as humans keep the commands even if we could somehow keep our physical bodies from doing wrong, nobody, I think, could control their mind from failing, thus you would have at least 1 sin, thus you would have them all.  I think the Bible says that too. The notion that you have to work off your sin is totally wrong.  No, that does not mean you get to go through life being a p/r/i/c/k, I think it means you do the best you can and Jesus has already done the rest. "It is finished".   Who agree's ?   

I agree with the overall concept and Serg did make excellent points too

Anonymous

Welcome to  have more fun game waiting for you  http://www.fifa14cup.com

remco9519
    Participant

anybody seeing first this group engaging in community services as in clean up drives, blood donations activities, one can have an initial impression that this group is not a fraud.  they have produce some You Tube videos while they are performing such activities and people think that they're really honest to goodness society.  Well, the devil always engage on deceiving and lying and if people around don't think twice then its their choice.  Youths are very easy prey.  Fact is perhaps only a number of today's young generation read if ever the bible with understanding, it isnt part of curriculum in most schools.  Most youngsters prefer chatting on new cellphones with friends and acquaintances, a fact that even most parents don't bother.  Means there is a wide ignorance even with the true concept of GOD, even so in a world of christianity where there appear different concepts of GOD.  They prey on christians, youths and olds.  I doubt if they can prey on Muslims.

NB
    Participant

"Miss a couple of Sabbaths and believe me that love will feel more and more conditional. Preach less and less and again it will feel more and more conditional."

Try missing few tithes or announce that you are broke, believe me…. That unconditional becomes that conditional faster than you can say annyeong.

Travis
    Participant

NB wrote:

"Miss a couple of Sabbaths and believe me that love will feel more and more conditional. Preach less and less and again it will feel more and more conditional."

Try missing few tithes or announce that you are broke, believe me…. That unconditional becomes that conditional faster than you can say annyeong.

NB,

I do believe that once a member is willing to miss a few Sabbaths or is reluctant to preaching all the time is because something is changing in that member. 

My significant other is super broke, and nothing has changed. She has not missed any Sabbath since 2013 and there is no way she would miss one. She rather gets fired from work or miss anything else. She also preaches almost every single day, probably every single day. I guess that makes up for the low amount of tithe she provides the group. 

NB
    Participant

Ahhh, Shes the kind that they use for their work… as far as I can tell, usually theres two type of members in the zion im in.

the type that they milk for their cash and the type that they use to do their works (evangelism works etc).

luckly mine were among the type that they try to milk for her cash…. easier to point out the funny parts within the wmscog to her, while the kind that they use to do their works usually the type thats more heavily doctrinated.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.