Passing over the Jubilee

• Creator
    Topic
    Azula
    Participant

So apparently the P a s s over is coming up this Sunday and with the year of Jubilee also being this year I was thinking; could this be it? Could this be the end?

Could this be the year when WWIII finally begins? I mean this will be the first PO I've missed in 7 years. I'm so sacared! what if Father comes this year and I missed the opportunity to have the seal of God?

Psych! Just kidding, I just could not believe I bought into this nonsense!

:'D

Smurf
    Participant

Hypotheically spekaing, if* WW3 does break out, would you be willing to go back to Omoni and ask for her forgiveness?

What does it have to take for you to return to the WMS? I know right now you're ruling it out, but would you be willing to return if some of the things they predict actually happen? And I mean something major!

*sorry, that was a "when", not an "if"

Sally
    Participant

Freak

Smurf
    Participant

How about we refrain from name calling?

I know you're new here, but have some decency ๐Ÿ™‚

Sally
    Participant

Ok sorry I meant it in a nice way sort of but that was a freaky thing to say

Sally
    Participant

Is it my imagination or do you change your name a lot?

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Azula wrote:

So apparently the P a s s over is coming up this Sunday and with the year of Jubilee also being this year I was thinking; could this be it? Could this be the end?

Could this be the year when WWIII finally begins? I mean this will be the first PO I've missed in 7 years. I'm so scared! what if Father comes this year and I missed the opportunity to have the seal of God?

LMMFAO Welcome home.

Azula
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Hypotheically spekaing, if* WW3 does break out, would you be willing to go back to Omoni and ask for her forgiveness?

What does it have to take for you to return to the WMS? I know right now you're ruling it out, but would you be willing to return if some of the things they predict actually happen? And I mean something major!

*sorry, that was a "when", not an "if"

Not even if the world ended tomorrow would I be willing to go back to that place of torment.

One of the many reasons why I would not even consider going back is the fact that the church is Korean controlled and thus is governed by Korean customs, tradions and practices not reason and logic. The church does not have room for anything that is culturally and behaviourally different from Korean cultural practices and behaviours. For someone who was with these people for a long time (and I'm talking 7 years) I saw how they looked down on anything that did not meet the Korean way of thinking an acting.

It exhibits a heirachical shame culture that's truly unbearable. I'm more accustomed to the Western way of thinking and acting, where by even if someone is different from me, I do not shame them into behaving of the way of the collective or my superior.

In this organisation God then becomes Korean because everything is run by kjc and his interpretation of what constitutes truth and reality and in a shame culture that involves religion your spirit dies a miserable death because all of us are different and you're then made to feel guilty for the mere fact that you don't behave like the person who bore 100 fruit this month.

Should you do anything that you senior (who in some way will be influenced by some Korean) does not approve of, you are then made to feel like you've offended God himself and not the ego of your superior who would wish to control you. Your spirit dies a slow miserable death because you're held up to a moral standard that you could never uphold. You're never validated and accepted, rather you're always reminded of your flaws (which might be flaws at all, but would be percieved that way because they don't meet the Korean standard)

God is then made out to be the biggest idiot in existance for having made you and all other people on the planet different from what the church is practising. I will not be a part of an organisation that diminishes the wisdom of such a Mighty Creator an organisation that teaches, "I'm better than that person because I believe in Mother." "I'm better because I celebrate the Passover" Any religious organisation or person that thinks themselves better than another because of a religious practice, race, gender is a very dangerous place to be in and I see that now. God cannot be there.

Deut 13:1-5

If a prophet,or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods"(gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.  It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD THE MOTHER

MountainMom
    Participant

I completely agree with you, Azula.  And it is funny, but I told a member to read exactly the verses from Deuteronomy that you printed here.  Somehow his handlers got him to believe that those verses meant I wanted to kill him with a sword or something ridiculous like that.  Didn't see the point at all, just saw what they told him to see and think, as usual.  

Travis
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Could this be the year when WWIII finally begins? I mean this will be the first PO I've missed in 7 years. I'm so sacared! what if Father comes this year and I missed the opportunity to have the seal of God?

@Azula
    .. I almost thought you were being serious .lol ..

let's remember that WW3 must be started by North Korea in order for the prophecy to come true as stated by WMSCOG .. If it's started by Russia and Ukrain, or China and Japan …the prophecy is not valid  ..lol

Azula
    Participant

Travis wrote:

let's remember that WW3 must be started by North Korea in order for the prophecy to come true as stated by WMSCOG .. If it's started by Russia and Ukrain, or China and Japan …the prophecy is not valid  ..lol

With the amount of lies they tell they will probably show you some irrelevant verse about how WWIII was infact meant to be started by Madagascar (Korean accent here) and that this was secret-uh only meant to be revealed in it's time just like in the time of Jesus-uh (Korean accent here)

I refuse to live life around an in event that I cannot control and one that may never happen.

Sally
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

How about we refrain from name calling?

I know you're new here, but have some decency ๐Ÿ™‚

I am sorry I called you a freak smurf, i didn't realize you were kidding, I get you now

Smurf
    Participant

Well, that's the thing, I wasn't kidding. I was just curious if by some chance things they predicted were to happen, would ppl then decide to go back for that reason?

Either way I'm fine with you calling me whatever.. it won't be the first time and certainly not the last.

See if I care ๐Ÿ™‚

Azula
    Participant

And so another P/a/s/sover came and went and guess what?

There was no choir of angels that descended from the heavens

No transformation in the twinkling of an eye

No releasing of the capitves in this here year of the relative jubilee.

Big surprise there.

Simon
    Participant

pretty sure the relative Jubilee thing is something someone on this forum made up never heard a WMSCOG member here say anything about it nor anyone who talked about it say anything a member said

Sally
    Participant

Simon wrote:

pretty sure the relative Jubilee thing is something someone on this forum made up never heard a WMSCOG member here say anything about it nor anyone who talked about it say anything a member said

Oh I have to disagree, I have heard members speak of this as the Jubilee. I absolutley heard that.

Simon
    Participant

Then how come you NEVER said so before this post?

Azula
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I was told by a current memeber that mama z had in fact declared that this year was the year of the jubilee.

It was rather good for me to have come here because that's where I read all the other info that I would have never been told in the cult.

How 1998 had been declared as the jubilee year, the establishment of two different churches and several other tidbits which just blew away the so called perfect truth.

Simon
    Participant

Ok still think it’s weird I’ve asked if anyone actually heard a member say this and I only get noes until after Passover

Simon
    Participant

I mean I know youaren’t lying just find it odd whenI ask no one said yes. (the first placeI saw it was a non membersaying she made it up)

Simon
    Participant

and I checked watv found something but my copypaste isn’t working but it’s on the front page lol misread where kjc called something meaningful as meaningless but then I stillsay I read it right

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.