WMS members claim; We only follow the Bible. If it in there then we do it. YA, RIGHT!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

How many victums have been told during their initial days with the WMSCOG that they only follow the Bible? How many WMSCOG members have told others this same thing? How many times have the members of this forum been told this pile as some sort of justification for the WMS members attutude and / or judgements of us? We only follow what the Bible says and nobody else does. Sorry folks, I'm not buying it!

Here's a question for all of the people who say this kind of stuff; (This is not limited to the WMSCOG!) If you truly follow the Bible word for word like you want everyone to believe then where have you buried or hidden the bodies of the children that you have killed? In Deuteronomy it talks about putting to death children that are disobedient. You claim to follow the Bible word for word so where are the bodies?

Now they may come back with thats old testament. We don't do that now. Or some other excuse. Kinda strange because the feast are all old testament as well but they choose to do those. We know this is bondage but they choose to enslave themselves with this. (See Galations)

Here's another question for them out of the new testaments; You claim to follow the Bible word for word? Show me the scar's you have from your self mutilization practices! (Read Mark for this.)

The point is that no one who claims to follow the Bible word for word and uses that as the reason why their beliefs are right really does. As for the WMSCOG and their claims to be following Gods word obviously they are liars! If they are so comfortable lying to their members then I say that their father is the father of lies. The best lies contain 99% truth. This how they are able to con most of their members. Their lies seem like the truth especially when you can misuse the Bible in order to make them seem right.

I have thrown this out before but I'm going to do it again! Show me where in the Bible that Jesus teaches about a god the mother. Show me in the Bible where the Appostles taught anyone directly or indirectly about a possible god the mother. The reason why I don't see the "hidden teachings" about god the mother is because they are not there! Any comments folks? There should be tons of them on this topic!

emil
    Participant

Can you point out what you find unreasonable?

Secondly:

Simon wrote:

You are interpreting it one way assuming no one could possibly interpret it differently

where do you find that assumption? Would help if you can be specific about your objections when you post.

emil
    Participant

@Simon – I'm still waiting.

1. Where did I claim mine is the only reasonable interpretation?

2. What other alternative interpretations do you have?

3. What do you find unreasonable in my interpretations?

Simon
    Participant

I did answer

emil
    Participant

I don't see any answer to even one of the 3 questions. BTW all 3 questions are based on your statements.

Simon
    Participant

Looks like my post didn't even go through

emil wrote:

@Simon – I'm still waiting.

1. Where did I claim mine is the only reasonable interpretation?

It's automaticly what you said according to the rules of the English Language when you cite the verses as proof their interpretations are wrong

2. What other alternative interpretations do you have?

I don't have a good interpretation because everyone I can think of contradicts scripture interpretation must be consistent or its crap

3. What do you find unreasonable in my interpretations?

There is only one God your interpretation involves a minimum of two Gods

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

It's automaticly what you said according to the rules of the English Language when you cite the verses as proof their interpretations are wrong

I disagree. I cite the verses to prove that the wmscog interpretation is wrong. This does not imply that there could be no other reasonable interpretation.

Simon wrote:

I don't have a good interpretation because everyone I can think of contradicts scripture interpretation must be consistent or its crap

So you don't have any alternative reasonable interpretation? Take this passage alone and show us an interpretation that is reasonable and different from mine. Not saying there isn't one but you will have to show an alternative before talking of contradictions. Your logic is circular. You do not want to come up with an alternative interpretation because it may be contradictory and hence inconsistent and you reject my interpretation because it is not necessarily the only interpretation in your opinion.

Simon wrote: 

My interpretation is consistent with the idea of three persons in one God. That is the Trinity. It is not the easiest concept to understand, which is why it is called a mystery.

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

I disagree. I cite the verses to prove that the wmscog interpretation is wrong. This does not imply that there could be no other reasonable interpretation.

Those verses can fit perfectly in their doctrine… the Bible as a whole no but those verses yes….

Simon wrote:

So you don't have any alternative reasonable interpretation? Take this passage alone and show us an interpretation that is reasonable and different from mine. Not saying there isn't one but you will have to show an alternative before talking of contradictions. Your logic is circular. You do not want to come up with an alternative interpretation because it may be contradictory and hence inconsistent and you reject my interpretation because it is not necessarily the only interpretation in your opinion.

I am not providing an alternative because it would be inconsisten yes. I don't want to pretend I understand things I do not understand that would make me a liar.

Simon wrote:

My interpretation is consistent with the idea of three persons in one God. That is the Trinity. It is not the easiest concept to understand, which is why it is called a mystery.

Three persons one God is itself inconsistent a God is itself a person the Trinity makes God sound Schizofrenic 

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Those verses can fit perfectly in their doctrine… the Bible as a whole no but those verses yes….

I don't see how. As I understand it, their doctrine is that it is one entity with the name Jehovah in the OT, Jesus in the NT until 1948, and then Ahn since 1948. The verses show the simultaneous existence of Father, Son and Holy Spirit as separate entities since the begining and in Jesus' time. There are many more scripture verses to support that but I just started with John chapter 1 for this thread. So show me how those verses can prove their doctrine as correct.

Simon wrote:

I am not providing an alternative because it would be inconsisten yes. I don't want to pretend I understand things I do not understand that would make me a liar.

You need to at least provide one to support your assertion that the verses support the wmscog doctrine.

Simon wrote:

Three persons one God is itself inconsistent a God is itself a person the Trinity makes God sound Schizofrenic 

It may sound that way to you. If that is the case, Jesus must be crazy because HE often refered to His Father as a separate entity. He also said to baptise in the name (singular usage – meaning authority here) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Why would He do that if it was one and the same entity? Can you reject the Trinitarian doctrine while still maintaining Jesus is God? If you can, please explain.

Who are the 3 present at Jesus' baptism? The voice of the Father from heaven, Jesus standing in the water and the Holy Spirit descending on him in the form of a dove? Are they 3 separate entities? Is only one of them God?

Simon
    Participant

emil wrote:

Simon wrote:

I don't see how. As I understand it, their doctrine is that it is one entity with the name Jehovah in the OT, Jesus in the NT until 1948, and then Ahn since 1948. The verses show the simultaneous existence of Father, Son and Holy Spirit as separate entities since the begining and in Jesus' time. There are many more scripture verses to support that but I just started with John chapter 1 for this thread. So show me how those verses can prove their doctrine as correct.

Again by YOUR interpretation…

In the begining was the Word (Father) and the Word was with God (Mother) and the Word (Father) was God (Father)

Simon wrote:

You need to at least provide one to support your assertion that the verses support the wmscog doctrine.

Simon wrote:

It may sound that way to you. If that is the case, Jesus must be crazy because HE often refered to His Father as a separate entity. He also said to baptise in the name (singular usage – meaning authority here) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Why would He do that if it was one and the same entity? Can you reject the Trinitarian doctrine while still maintaining Jesus is God? If you can, please explain.

Who are the 3 present at Jesus' baptism? The voice of the Father from heaven, Jesus standing in the water and the Holy Spirit descending on him in the form of a dove? Are they 3 separate entities? Is only one of them God?

But he also referred to himself as the same entity through words and action. Also Yehovah the Father said there is no other one that is God but him alone if Jesus is another person and the same God that statement would be a lie.

An omnipresent being can be more than one place at the same time.`

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Again by YOUR interpretation…

In the begining was the Word (Father) and the Word was with God (Mother) and the Word (Father) was God (Father)

That interpretation is negated by verse 18. 

"No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known."

Simon wrote:

But he also referred to himself as the same entity through words and action.

examples?

Simon wrote:

Also Yehovah the Father said there is no other one that is God but him alone if Jesus is another person and the same God that statement would be a lie.

That would not conflict with the idea of 3 persons in one God. If one accepts the doctrine of the Trinity, that is not a lie.

Simon wrote:

An omnipresent being can be more than one place at the same time.`

True. That's not what we are talking about though. We are talking about being presnt at one place as 3 separate entities.

Simon
    Participant

1 maybe I don’t wanna go to deep arguing for them it isn’t worth the risk

2 it exactly contradicts three persons in one God either Yehovah and Jesus are one entity or two

3 no three forms

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

1 maybe I don't wanna go to deep arguing for them it isn't worth the risk

Fair enough

Simon wrote:

2 it exactly contradicts three persons in one God either Yehovah and Jesus are one entity or two

It doesn't contradict. Two entities but one God

Simon wrote:

3 no three forms

3 forms is a good enough explanation when it is at different time or place but when they are in the same time and place it is 3 entities. There are plenty of instances in the Gospels where Jesus makes statements that clearly imply that He and the Father are separate entities.

Simon
    Participant

if Yehovah says no other person is God no other person is God

as for forms versus entities that’s pretty limiting on an omnipotent omnipresent beings abilities

emil
    Participant

Ok. So then Jeus must be a liar, right? And could you please quote the exact verse where Yehovah says "no other PERSON is God"?

Simon
    Participant

at this point I don't care anymore I wish I never saw my way out the world is horrible and I just don't want it anymore

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

at this point I don't care anymore I wish I never saw my way out the world is horrible and I just don't want it anymore

I'm sorry Simon. Let's get away from this topic.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Are you okay Simon? This concerns me!

remco9519
    Participant

the bible mentions about the anti-christ and thats why WMSCOG followed it.  WMSCOG says the catholic papacy is the 666 anti-christ.  lets see whos who.  they have father god taking the place of GOD the FATHER, and who? – ahnsanghong,  they gave GOD the FATHER a wife, an unclean and unchaste woman zanhng gil-ja.  same father god of theirs, took the position of the holy spirit,  and same father god grabbed the position of Jesus being the Christ because they say second christ coming ahnsanghong.  they did all this coup de etat with a bunch of army specialized in deceptions and lies and manipulations.  Alas!!! the 666 antichrist reveals itself very clear.

the second coming if there'll ever be, points to descending from heaven the TRUE CHRIST, and theres only one true Christ – Jesus.  who have been taken up in heaven shall be the same to come again.  who?? JESUS CHRIST, the  MESSIAH, a Jew and the son of Mary.  

Joshua
    Participant

I just read of another newlywed couple whos spouse entered the WMSCOG within a few months of being married. The WMSCOG likes to talk about the family being the most important thing and that they only follow the Bible and what it teaches. In the book of Timothy the Bible teaches us that anyone that doesn't provide for his family is worse that a heathen. Other parts of the Bible teach that a man is supposed to stay with his bride for the first year of their marrage trying to keep her happy. The WMSCOG follows this? Not a snowballs chance in hell! There is so much proof against them showing how they cause hate and disruption in the family. Who are they trying to kid here except their victums?

Joshua
    Participant

Things you might want to know.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.