Chapter 8 From Ash's Forbidden Book

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

Chapter 8 The Heavenly New Jerusalem is Real and Material

144,000 saints are included in the New Jerusalem and there is a material New City of Jerusalem. If there is not an actual New Jerusalem, where and how will the 144,000 saints live in Heaven?

Jesus clearly stated:

【John 14:1-3】「"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 」

(In the Common Translation Bible it says, "If that weren’t the case, would I have told you that I’m going to prepare a place for you?" This means that it clearly exists.) How clearly has this been spoken?

[Jn. 14:2; reference the Common English Bible]

Even here, there is not any possible way to deny that an actual New Jerusalem exists in Heaven.

The Apostle Paul wrote the following about the Heavenly New Jerusalem after seeing the tremendous view of the grandness of the New Jerusalem including the 10,000 angels, the future assembly, the justified saints and spirits, the throne of God and the throne of the Lamb.

[Heb. 12:22-24; reference the Common English Bible]

The above passage records a definite truth in the form of a letter. It also mentions that Jesus Christ died once and for all with His blood.

【Hebrews 9:11-12】「When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption.」

The temple on earth that was built in Judea could be seen by the human eye and could be felt by human hands. However, the temple in Heaven cannot be seen with the eyes of this world and cannot be touched by unclean hands. Because it is a holy temple, whether it exists or does not cannot even be imagined with the human mind.

The New Jerusalem which is written of in Revelation 21:1-4, the tabernacle of God, abides with human beings. However, this tabernacle is a spiritual building not a person. Then, why does our church assert that the New Jerusalem is the saints or the Church, the 144,000 saints? The reason is that all churches think that the building is the church and the New Jerusalem. However, I am definitely testifying so that it is more clarity that where the place that the saints gather is the church and the place where the 144,000 saints would enter is the New Jerusalem.

However, Jesus built the Heavenly New Jerusalem before the 144,000 saints came into existence. It is written:

【Hebrews 8:1-2】「The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, and who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by man.」

It was revealed that this tabernacle would came down from Heaven after the work on earth had been completed and the 1,000 years had passed.

Emily
    Participant

Ash says that "Jesus built the Heavenly New Jerusalem before the 144,000 came into existence".  This contradicts the WMS's interpretation that zgj is the Heavenly New Jerusalem.  How could Jesus MAKE the mother god??  Wouldn't it be the other way around?  How can the son make the mother?  That doesn't make sense.  Not to mention that the timeline that Ash presents does not add up to the WMS's teaching either since the tabernacle is not to come down from heaven until 1000 years after the work on earth is complete.  

No wonder the members are told not to go on the internet…they might actually read this book and leave!  

Looks like information control at its best to me 🙂

Simon
    Participant

Why do former members always have such a terrible memory of WMSCOG teaching on the trinity.

Certainly a good chapter to debunk WMSCOG though along with all of that book.

I tried to get a member to read it and he said it would be against his founders wishes yet he feels qualified to say what it says

Emily
    Participant

@ Simon…hilarious.  the "truewmscog" site has an article (possibly more than one) to explain why ash wrote the book and what's in it.  I highly doubt that the author of that article has even read the book.  Otherwise, he or she would realize that there are a lot more issues to debate.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.