Matthew 24:23-26 (For my FB group members)

• Creator
    Topic
    Love'n Honey
    Participant

I’m posting it here because I’m not allowed to make new files in my group from my phone.

the New International Version NIV is the Bible that my zion, Santee Zion, uses during Bible studies, sermons, preaching, etc. the NIV has divided each chapter inTo sub chapters. Matthew chapter 24 Is divided into two.

The destruction of the temple and signs of the end times.

The day in our unknown.

from these titles we can expect Matthew chapter 24 to be about the last days. Jesus says in Matthew chapter 24 verse 23, at that time if someone says there’s the Christ do not believe him. Obviously this is referring to the specific time frame. If we rely solely on the sub chapter titles, the specific time frame is the last days. Let’s Not do that. Let’s explore the surrounding verses to get a clear understanding of that time.

Matthew chapter 24 vs 3, what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? There were three questions asked.. When will the temple fall.. What will be the sign of your coming.. What will Be the sign of the end of the age.

All these questions pertain to the future. Jesus begun to answer these questions in verse 4. In verse 6 says the end is still to come. In verse 14 he says the end will come. He is speaking about the end times, the last days. Verse 20 through 21, pray that your flight will not take place on the Sabbath. For then, speaking about the time your flight will take place, there will be a great distress. Unequaled and never to be equalled again. The great destruction which is to happen in the last days will be the greatest and the last. verse 23 says, at that time (During the greatest distress that will be unequaled) many people will say here is the Christ. But don’t believe it.

immediately after this the Son of Man is to appear as mentioned in verses 29 through 30. But no one knows the day or the hour. He will come unexpectedly, Matthew chapter 24 vs 44.

In Matthew chapter 24, we have 2 very convincing proofs that the world Mission Society Church of God is the false Church.

1. they go door to door telling people the Christs have come. That one has died and the other resides in South Korea.

2. Members were expecting Ash’s return in 2012 and a few other years were predicted.

The Bible teaches us that we are not to believe someone who says the Christ has come and that he will come when you least expect it. These truths are ignored by the World Mission Society Church of God members. I hope that everyone reading this will not make the same mistake.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I posted all that from my phone. Please excuse my typos.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.