Persecuting the World Mission Society Church of God.

• Creator
    Topic
    ExMember
    Participant

The World Mission Society likes to say that they are being persecuted, and that there's religious hatred.

• They have a tax exempt status, which means that whatever they buy, they don't have to pay taxes.

• The WMS has a radio show inside of a university through which they broadcast 3-4 hours of "New Songs" every week for free. You can see about the show here or here.

• They have a weekly TV show, and you can see previous shows here .

• They were able to apply for a "Presidencial Award" and after they paid the fees, they received it.

• About 1200 of their members got a CERT certification (first responders), which I imagine was payed by the government from people's taxes, you can see that video here.

My point is: There are so many people in the world being persecuted by the color of their skin, by their religion and by their sexuality that I think it's very unfair to those people for the WMS to say that they are being persecuted. That's one of the many things that the WMS members repeat that don't really make sense.

Simon
    Participant

Different churches taught differently 144 could be being honest while wrong

x wms brother
    Participant

Fair enough, but it seems that 144,000 can not or will not comprehend that.  You and I know that that might be the case but instead of claiming that no one ever preached that 2012 was the end he/she should concede that she truly doesn't know what all her brothers and sisters were preaching.  So maybe her general pastor and zang gil ga never said that but the point is there were many false prophets from the WMSCOG preaching the end in 2012 regardless of how she feels about it.

remco9519
    Participant

they have to be persecuted whether they like it or not.  they have to be judged whether they like it or not. they're destroying families and individuals, they're leading souls to salvage-tion instead of salvation, members are compelled to lie because all in WMSCOG are false, if they have the truth then they aren't suppose to lie.  in an open discussion, they can never stand to reason, but they must and must continue on lying and lying and deceiving because it's just an easy way of making money at the expense of those innocent and unaware members.  they can not find any decent job except by lying and deceiving, it's a means of survival here on earth while they're still breathing.  never mind the life hereafter because they may not even honestly believe in it. imagine that their almighty gods are korean nationals. they slander GOD, they slander JESUS, where they think they will go?  Paradise?  NO WAY unless they turn and repent of which they may still be forgiven by the Lord of the Heavens.  

Simon
    Participant

persecution is always the wrong thing to do

Joshua
    Participant

Being held accountable is NOT persecution! We are to hold each other accountable. We are to judge what is right and wrong. The thing that we need to stay dilligent about is the fact that the same way we measure others is the same way we will be measured. This doesn't bode well for the WMSCOG and the way it judges everybody and everything outside of its group. They must be held to the same measuring stick that they use to judge. With the truth being on our side they're in a world of hurt.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Being held accountable is NOT persecution!

So very true

Sarah2013
    Participant

144000, sad to see you are still living in denial. You must be part of the big dogs for that church. Time will tell.

Joshua
    Participant

Is 144,000 posting again? I must have missed something here.

Simon
    Participant

He hasn't posted in like seve months I think she was just confused by an old post reappearing

Smurf
    Participant

Or maybe he's secretly back

Sarah2013
    Participant

Of course you are secretly back. I got you out the box. Lol!

Joshua
    Participant

Welcome back. How are you doing these days?

Smurf
    Participant

Who are you ppl talking to?  :- /

What is truth
    Participant

I wish I could check in here more, looks like I missed out on 144,000's post about 2012!!! I still have the notes from the "temple history" study showing the date 2012.. also it is in the 7 feasts. I asked Pastor "Brian" of San Diego. Both he and missionary Hector told me very bluntly that the world would end in 2012, but not to focus on it since that could make you fall away. Instead, focus on preaching!! What a bunch of crap. I brought a good friend to study and I mentioned the 2012 thing to him (back in 2006)… He asked the pastor to sign a legal document transferring all the pastors possessions once 2013 came, assuming he really believed the prophecy. The reply was "Pastor's beliefs and our belief is not on trial!". Now pastor Brian is transferred to Chicago and I'm sure he will tell everyone that he NEVER taught that. Missionary Hector is in Atlanta… I bet he would say he NEVER taught that. Some who say the church never taught it came to the church after it ceased to be a teaching given at bible studies, so they likely really believe that the older members are lying. There is a reason the church is full of young members… the older ones either became leaders, got really good at pushing the "I believe anything you say" button, or woke up and got out. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smurf, 144,000 log on, posted and deleted. That’s how Wmscog rolls. Fake all the way.

Simon
    Participant

I can't delete my posts or alter my login history I am sure you are mistaken

Curious1
    Participant

I see a some story in which transferring of pastors is mentioned. Is there a timelimetation of being in a zion as a pastor and then they will be transferred. What reason for the transfer is given?

Travis
    Participant

@Curious1
    .. No substantial nor logical reasons are given to those being transferred, pastors and members alike.  WMS would tell those being transferred, that there is a need of a motivated, determined, smart, energetic member at such branch .. They would use any word that would boost members own egos so they don't ask questions and just follow orders .. Remember, they already feel special and unique

.. After WMS subliminally  convinces members that the outside world is worst than hell and their family will pull them down to hell along with them, there isn't much that WMS has to do to convince members that it is in their best interest to be transferred .. 

Of course, there always special situations that merit few details and levels of explaining but in the end, members don't question it. It's God's calling after all and they are more than happy and eager to respond to that…

Viewing 18 replies - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.